• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Xbox Live Gamertags

Started by pax_bisonica, December 17, 2008, 04:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

I guess U can now add me here...

zosla
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Rorooze

andy you ditched the ps3?

zos'la

Yeh, well GF bough me an xbox so I decided I would sell my PS3...since I don't need 2 consoles.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck! Now i'm definately not gonna get any comp.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on July 14, 2010, 12:28:49 PM
Fuck! Now i'm definately not gonna get any comp.
why?
I am sure there are plenty of good players on PS3, only reason I am selling it is because my GF bought it and if I am to give up it would be teh PS3 since its not a gift. Also makority of our tournaments are running on xbox these days so its normal.

Lennysaurus

Smart choice Andy.... smart choice

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

Andy obviously read the pie charts.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL at that pie chart.

yeahh yeah...umm....nahh. No comp except Brodsta. Syngin is pretty good but only cos that matchup hurts me more than his skill tbh. And he has phat lobbies with about 4 scrubs in there. And like 5 rounds. What a faggot. NEVER replies to my invites either when you can see he's obviously active. Going from Ranked to training to all sorts of gay shit.

Why doesn't Hue jump on psn anymore? Green bars i don't notice ANY difference imo but 4 bars IS shit tbh. Especially after coming from green bars.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

lol, its not the pie chart :)
U wouldnt sell stuff u gf bought for u right?? lol...

There are plenty of PSN good SF4 players U haven't met Weazzy, I had most of them on my list but now its sold :D
Maybe if u think u need some challenege then come to ranbats or something, I am sure Hue, Jack or Fong would give u a good go for ur money :)

geneterror

Quote from: zosla on July 15, 2010, 08:46:02 AMI had most of them on my list but now its sold :D
So I should just fire it up and copy down any PSN names I don't recognise ;)
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I had heaps too but can't remember them. But didn't play in 3 months and they deleted me. I delete anyone that hasn't been active for 1 month. So i understand.

Just remembered i got this phat party to go to on Friday. Haven't been to enough AA meetings to drop it for the ranbat lol.

zos'la

lol @ Graeme :P u should hehehe

Well Weazzy I gave u advice :) but from what I can see ur not where as hardcore or serious about ur gaming^^ more of a casual player so u don't need that kind training :)
For u it seems more of like, get drunk jump on PSN kick some ass go to sleep kinda thing hehe.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

All goods. PSN easier cos i'm on it when i can't get drunk. When i can get outside it's to get drunk, not to play games lol. I was pretty serious, but your right to much effort. I don't wana spend nights out playing games just to get some descent comp.

I don't really need it anymore, just miss getting owned and frustrated. Which was Brodsta's job  :'(

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on July 14, 2010, 04:57:23 PM

Why doesn't Hue jump on psn anymore?

i think hes selling his ps3 to get a xbox
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Hydro

I should be getting my Xbox next month too. . . Prepare thyselves.