• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Tekken 6 BR - 360/PS3 - Nov 06 09

Started by fluxcore, December 28, 2008, 11:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

I believe there's another site which caters to and only to tekken. I guess you'll have to ask there, since none of them want to know about other fighting games enough to post here.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: fluxcore on August 25, 2009, 03:28:48 PM
I believe there's another site which caters to and only to tekken. I guess you'll have to ask there, since none of them want to know about other fighting games enough to post here.
:'( wat bout me *sniff sniff*
But seriously i cbf playing in arcades if its $2 a game id prolly spend 100+ jus learning da damn game fuk dat. il jus wait for console release.

yea im a cheapskate lol
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

samurai black

thats common sense, not being a cheapskate.

im basically the opposite of you.

Squares

The university I'm at (International Pacific College) is mostly international students, 65% Japanese. And pretty much all of them play Tekken, so I'm leveling up my Tekken skills like mad here.

Still miss BlazBlue though. :<
Nyaaaa

Eddy_COMBO

Tekken 6 is coming out for PS3/XBox 360 next week and seriously its about f*ckn time. The sad thing is(well not really) COD:Modern Warfare 2 and Gran Turismo 5 will be out soon as well and my copy of T6 will be tossed a side.

edit: ah f*k i've jus read dat GT5 will be released nxt year damn
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

huang

Does LiveWire get ahold of tekken 6 before every other store in nz?
LiveWire release date is 28th October.
Mightyape and EB games release date is 5th November.

fluxcore

firstgames.co.nz

btw the NZ release is delayed due to Armageddon (for some reason), so we get it after everyone else. The places selling it earlier are importing it.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Pinolicious

Quote from: fluxcore on October 23, 2009, 11:34:34 AM
firstgames.co.nz

btw the NZ release is delayed due to Armageddon (for some reason), so we get it after everyone else. The places selling it earlier are importing it.

It's cause Timezone had Armageddon host their Asia/Pacific International Tournament.

I'm assuming they don't want a console release prior to the main event.
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck yeah i HAVE to get MW2, i took a blood oath.

Man i cant wait to see that tourny, be cool if someone from NZ won , preferably the Auckland dude.

Fuck i cant get krunk at armaggedon, stuck with my 12 yr old cousins ( And they'll probably scab off me ).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

MW2 will be shit unless you like playing SP over and over
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on October 23, 2009, 03:31:30 PM
MW2 will be shit unless you like playing SP over and over
Eh bro ? why's that man, it sounds bad . I got faith in Infinity ward. How could they fuck it up, all they need to do is change maps, guns etc, and act on feedback from the ''fans'', which their already doing.

Ohh nah yeah your talking about the pc ver aye lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Pinolicious

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 23, 2009, 03:28:25 PM

Man i cant wait to see that tourny, be cool if someone from NZ won , preferably the Auckland dude.

Fuck i cant get krunk at armaggedon, stuck with my 12 yr old cousins ( And they'll probably scab off me ).

Hmmm... BG is representing auckland.  I hope Jerry does better to be honest.  Yes, I'm being bias.

In fact, if I go on that logic, I'd prefer if a filipino won.  They are mad tekken players.  There's heaps of them, and they're all varied in terms of character mains.
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pinolicious on October 23, 2009, 04:30:53 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 23, 2009, 03:28:25 PM

Hmmm... BG is representing auckland.  I hope Jerry does better to be honest.  Yes, I'm being bias.

In fact, if I go on that logic, I'd prefer if a filipino won.  They are mad tekken players.  There's heaps of them, and they're all varied in terms of character mains.
I hope a drunken stoner wins , they are the best Tekken players and mains the random box.

HoneyBadger

Don't think you or Brodsta are there weazzy =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on October 23, 2009, 05:05:07 PM
Don't think you or Brodsta are there weazzy =(
I'll def be there, wearing my fat man suit for the 5 finger discounts.