• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue (JP/US) 360/PS3 - 30/06/09

Started by fluxcore, March 05, 2009, 10:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

There is also a guy on trademe that sells ps3 imnports and he gets them about the same time as Mightyape. Bevan (Dead_Manz_Hand) said he's usually about $20 cheaper as well. If anyones interested I might be able to find his username.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

I think importing them myself will probably be the cheapest... I also forgot my credit card today so I'll have to order them after work. There's still a few hours if anyone wants me to get one...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

hrm, shipping is a battle raper. $44US shipping for the two... which makes it $120 each. That's starting to get a little expensive... what say ye Bill?

Chuckk

For whomever buys this and gets it with the tutorial disc, anyone interested in burning the tutorial disc/s, and sending them to me? Will flick you the cash for posting and $10 or so?
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

fluxcore

I'll hook you up if I get it (and of course the disc is easily burnable).

Just waiting on Bill's response...

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

As long as its the 360 version. If youre keen for $120 then i dont mind. It is pretty expensive but meh. I only spend my money on dumb shit anyway.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

fluxcore

Ordered bill :)

I think it's only like 3-5 days shipping or so, so we should have it ~ 5th July.

stereomonkey

lol, sounds like play asia styles >_<
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Fuck. Despite Aksys sending out a message SPECIFICALLY saying that US 360 version WOULDN'T be region locked, the upper toffs have just sent out a subsequent email rescinding that and saying it IS region locked.

I was *really* looking forward to this, too :(

So I cancelled the order, sorry Bill :(

fluxcore

In related news, can anyone hook me up with a PS3 for cheap? :/

geneterror

Haha, yeah I'm still tossing up whether to get this at the ned of the month of not?
Meanwhile I'm going to go home and hug my PS3 and it's growing pile of imported region free games.
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

Quote from: fluxcore on June 11, 2009, 10:50:56 AM
In related news, can anyone hook me up with a PS3 for cheap? :/

You can come to my house in the weekend, we'll have a slumber party and I can brush your hair! Srsly though I heard a price cut was in store once Madden comes out. They said like $100 US too =/
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA