• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue (JP/US) 360/PS3 - 30/06/09

Started by fluxcore, March 05, 2009, 10:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gino

Quote from: fluxcore on June 11, 2009, 10:50:56 AM
In related news, can anyone hook me up with a PS3 for cheap? :/

DAMN! They had 40gb ps3's at kmart last week for $399

fluxcore

Yeah, I was waiting for you to get online the past 2 days to ask you about that deal, I guess it's over now?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Orochi

I'm interested, but I can't afford to play right away... do you accept weekly payments? :D

Squares

Nyaaaa

Elixir

So if I buy the JP version for my JP 360, it looks like I won't be playing with any of you guys.

PS3 sucks though. I have one, and it scratches itself whenever I look at it. It gets some pretty good Blu-Ray usage, but that's about it.

Come to think of it, would a HRAP -> PS2 to USB adapter -> PS3 work? I mean, it works for PC, but I don't have an indirect USB stick.

[8-----D] Toots

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PlayStation-3/Accessories/auction-226952009.htm

This adapter should do the trick but there is always a chance of input lag/dropped inputs. If have your own adapter then just plug it in and see.

We need some Blazblue players on PSN

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

KOW 2011

Squares

Nyaaaa

fluxcore

Presumably the japanese version imported.

I actually mentioned BB to him a while back, so feel free to thank me :)

first games is awesome.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Yeah import.
He's been doing a LOT of imports on there recently. If this goes well I'll probably use him for most of my games.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

HoneyBadger

Yeah, me too! I like this more than SF4 tbh ><

MUMMYHALA

Elixir

It has the ESRB logo on their site. Is it the JP version they're selling, or the US one?

If it was the Japanese version, it would have a CERO label.

HoneyBadger

MUMMYHALA