• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SFIV Rufus win quotes

Started by fluxcore, March 20, 2009, 09:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

http://thisistheblogthatjerkswrote.blogspot.com/2009/03/rufus-win-quotes-too-long.html

Haha, haven't seen some of these before... fucking hilarious!
Fav so far:
QuoteAgainst Chun Li
You sure got some ham hocks on you, lady! But it'll take more than mad cankles to defeat the mighty Rufus though, do ya? I mean, your fast and move all graceful an' stuff, but you've gotta have skills to get along with all that. And skills are my speciality! Ha ha!

MAD CANKLES
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

QuoteNothin' tastes better than a sandwich with chunky peanut butter and gobs an' gobs of grape jelly, ya know? But lately, I've been puttin' bananas in there. That's right. Bananas! Crazy, right? I could see why you'd think so, but I tastes awesome! Try it!

Is it wrong that i ACTUALLY do this frequently and find it tastes magically delicious?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 20, 2009, 12:14:56 PM
QuoteNothin' tastes better than a sandwich with chunky peanut butter and gobs an' gobs of grape jelly, ya know? But lately, I've been puttin' bananas in there. That's right. Bananas! Crazy, right? I could see why you'd think so, but I tastes awesome! Try it!

Is it wrong that i ACTUALLY do this frequently and find it tastes magically delicious?

totally agree.

Rufus is the man. Ham hocks made me pee my pants with delight.

gunsmoke

my most Fav Character in the game ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: gunsmoke on March 20, 2009, 10:16:22 PM
my most Fav Character in the game ;D

Too bad you couldn't enter :'(.. No one played Rufus
pringles