• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

HD Remix Tutorial Day!

Started by Lennysaurus, March 09, 2009, 06:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

I propose that we set down a day when we get a bunch of us on HD remix to help our new world warriors out.

It'd be a good chance for us to watch  some of the new guys that are willing to learn, and teach them a little about spacing and zoning etc.

The reason why I thought of using HD Remix is so that we can have several people watching each match and get lots of people helping.

Peace.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

Just need an audience...

So many things about HDR that are "Street Fighter" that SF4 is missing, like actually being able to do meaties and crossups on people without eating ultras and stupid auto-turning around spastically simple dragon punch reversals.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: fluxcore on March 09, 2009, 07:11:02 PM
Just need an audience...

So many things about HDR that are "Street Fighter" that SF4 is missing, like actually being able to do meaties and crossups on people without eating ultras and stupid auto-turning around spastically simple dragon punch reversals.

Cross-ups and meaties are still a big part of sfiv. I don't get what half of the people on SRK are talking about. They must not know how to do cross ups the proper way for sfiv. The no meaties thing is tainted by online scrubs imo. You see a lot more meaties at the arcade where people know how to play and aren't doing wakeup dp every knockdown. Just look at the japanese vids lotsa cross ups and meaties

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Maybe one of us could bring it to the RvB tourney? Possibly have that on the side as well or something.. then again might not even have enough time
pringles

Lennysaurus

Quote from: iRONsoL on March 09, 2009, 09:20:00 PM
Maybe one of us could bring it to the RvB tourney? Possibly have that on the side as well or something.. then again might not even have enough time

Ill be bringing my 360 which has it

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero