• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

MVC2

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

hey ben, you seen this? dao is rocking that omega red goodness

stereomonkey

Shit, I thought that was MikeZ rolling that team in this vid.  One of the highlight vids on magnetros site
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Holy shit, that video is awesome. If not for the actual gameplay, then for yipes being the fucking MAN in the background.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: samurai black on March 23, 2010, 03:23:06 PM
hey ben, you seen this? dao is rocking that omega red goodness

Yes i did ages ago , That's where i suppose to use that team at Joes house . because of Juggernaut and Omega red is under ratio 2 so i have to sacrifice one character.

I had all videos at Zachd web page . They were playing all days after evolution . I never miss any new videos on MVC2 at www.zachd.com  :P
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Blutsauger

Any of ya'll download Joo's Marvel vid?Any chance of someone sending it to me on a cd or something?(I'll pay for postage and stuff)

And to be a bit more on topic, I went to a mates and rolled a Rogue/Hulk/xx Team(Chose Cyke because of that Rising neckbreaker.Shits badassome).Won some, Got wrecked heaps, but man it was fun playing with a stick online for the first time.I felt complete.Yes, Thats the word.Complete.

Also rolled MSP for a little.When I played them it was either; 1)Completely Destroying people, or 2)Getting completely outdone by MSP's better than me.So Wins felt like poo's, and Lossess were harsh.
Ah well.All in good fun, yes?

GT was ToxicTeddyBears. Yes, He is an intense faggot that thrives off of Halo and "pwning scrubs".Dont blame me.I swear I'm the victim here.

But yeah, that Video;I'd really like it aye(Dont really want to destroy my bandwidth by watching everything on Youtube.Besides, The Internet down here in Toe Pookie is really shitty anyway)

Oh, and just randomly;Anyone come across a guy in Ranked that played Servbot/xx/Tron?God damn he wrecked my shit so much.At least I killed Servbot though..Tiny little bastard.

/wall of text

fluxcore

You can watch all the footage on youtube now, if that's convenient for you... shouldn't take up too much of your cap. Otherwise it's 8 gigs so requires a dual layer dvd and they still aren't all that cheap for people to just flick off to you, but hey you might get lucky :) Awesome dvd.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Blutsauger

As I said before, The Internet down here in ol' Toe Pookie is pretty tardy.I'll pay for the cost of a (Single?) Dual layer DvD though, if it helps.

I really, really want to watch this Dvd.I watched one of the mekyosisui(Shit speilink i think) vids and it was insane.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

man that bb.hood/juggs hc is mean damage....fark even on sent

this team is dope...fucken ben always gets cools teams :'( :'(

im gonna practice my marvel 2nyt with all the low tiers... ::) ;D
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Blutsauger

Yeah.BBhood/Juggs is pretty fun to play.Rogue's normally on point when I play that Team.

Divekick->THC of DOOOOOOOOOOOM

HoneyBadger

Come to Auckland hahahahaha
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

What are you getting at smoof?

I like ____/SilverSam/Jin for low tier.  I have yet to find a on point character.  Any recommendations?

HoneyBadger

That if he comes to Auckland I'm sure all sorts of people will be able to hook him up =P
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

Ah, I thought you were saying to come to auckland to play his team, lol!

samurai black

Quote from: stereomonkey on March 25, 2010, 07:46:40 PM
I like ____/SilverSam/Jin for low tier.  I have yet to find a on point character.  Any recommendations?

i figure youd want a decent meter builder for lighting storm shenanigans with silver samurai. maybe doom? or you wanna keep it strictly low tier?

stereomonkey

Strictly low tier :D