• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

MVC2

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NIUE] Optimus DAVE on December 02, 2010, 05:27:20 PM
just dance around for abit with cable, to try and see if there is a teleport pattern and try to take notice of which assist is being called out, but make it look like your actively trying to chase, but just build meter to burn through their assist.

Once they've only got 2 characters just turtle, to cause frustration, then cable will be happy in the pants ;D

just remember that 99% of the time, they're gonna teleport directly above your.........so jumping and dashing is always handy

This is what i was thinking but wasnt sure if it was the way to go.

Can you snag her teleport with the cyke assist? Or does the place she ends up (assuming its above and behind) fuck up where cyke comes out? Obviously cyke will whiff if youre mashing it, but if you delay it a fraction could you hit her?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

nah her teleport is too fast on start up and she moves the opposite way that cyke is coming in.

You've gotta wait for her to teleport and then see what she does, if she comes down call cyke straight away to get her blocking and stuck in block stun, then do a tiny bit of chip and do some tk viper beams. They cut through her swords and you dodge some of the lower ones.

If she teleports again, just run around some more, eventually shes gonna finish building meter and start to use it, and thats when you gotta cable her right in the face.

Just try it in practice, pick her and teleport around for abit and see where she goes

The New Generation Clockw0rk

karizzma

I have started to play this at the arcades again (Hunters Plaza) Still shit at the game, but nobody can beat my team... Cable, Cap Com and Sentinal.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on December 02, 2010, 06:24:48 PM
I have started to play this at the arcades again (Hunters Plaza) Still shit at the game, but nobody can beat my team... Cable, Cap Com and Sentinal.

NICE
The New Generation Clockw0rk

samurai black

Barnstorm

wouldnt sent drones also hit her out of the air so you can then jump,lp,lp,hp xx hvb

massi4h

Play me on xbl josh and barn and bill and lenny!

Barnstorm

got my last assignment to do at the mo but once that is done i am keen for marvel all day every day

karizzma

I would but you guys would just smash me

samurai black

thats how youre supposed to learn the game :D

besides, you can be a cunt with team scrub :D

karizzma

I really want to learn the game but I don't know if it is worth it with mvc3 coming out. Pretty keen to learn the rom though

Barnstorm

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on December 03, 2010, 12:01:37 AM
I really want to learn the game but I don't know if it is worth it with mvc3 coming out. Pretty keen to learn the rom though

Mags Infinite?

harder on the xbox version since lk comes out instead of mk sometimes
If you dont know rom its

launch, hk airdash d/f,lk,lk land
superjump lk,lk airdash d/f,lk,lk land
repear above line

samurai black

fuck the ROM.

all about the five fierce  ;D

LN

Quote from: samurai black on December 03, 2010, 01:15:23 AM
fuck the ROM.

all about the five fierce  ;D

_b

I remember back when there was only triple fierce, haha
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on December 02, 2010, 11:10:39 PM
I would but you guys would just smash me

Fuck you shouldve seen when me and Richard started playing. Im surprised we're still friends with Dave/Sol after that bullshit.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.