• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[SFIV] South Auckland meet up.

Started by Hydro, March 20, 2009, 12:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gino

Quote from: Lennysaurus on April 01, 2009, 01:38:59 PM
Fuck man im getting pretty hyped for this.

Flux! Gino! you guys gonna be online tonight?

My net should have been connected today, but I do have a massive databases assignment to start/finish

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Lennysaurus on April 01, 2009, 11:19:06 AM
Seriously dudes, I think Gen is about to get shelfed as fuerte is pure winnage!!!

I reckon that he absolutely PWNS blanka.  Splash and his throws all beat out electricity.  qcb run is the same speed as blanka baal, so if he blanka balls after you you can option select a splash and beat the blanka ball.

Lets not forget that blocked blanka balls can be punished by run + slide.

And additionally YOU BASTARD WE CANT HAVE 2 PEOPLE MAINING FUERTE. Especially when youre better than me. >_> Prick.

Heres my thunder.....oh wait, i cant find it. it seems to have BEEN STOLEN.

All that aside, most fun character in the game by a landslide.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: ILL_BILL on April 02, 2009, 09:49:05 AM
Quote from: Lennysaurus on April 01, 2009, 11:19:06 AM
Seriously dudes, I think Gen is about to get shelfed as fuerte is pure winnage!!!

I reckon that he absolutely PWNS blanka.  Splash and his throws all beat out electricity.  qcb run is the same speed as blanka baal, so if he blanka balls after you you can option select a splash and beat the blanka ball.

Lets not forget that blocked blanka balls can be punished by run + slide.

And additionally YOU BASTARD WE CANT HAVE 2 PEOPLE MAINING FUERTE. Especially when youre better than me. >_> Prick.

Heres my thunder.....oh wait, i cant find it. it seems to have BEEN STOLEN.

All that aside, most fun character in the game by a landslide.

Hold up homey!!! Gen is still my main... I meant selved as in having a break... When its business time the old man comes out for more shenanigans!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea im just being a douche. At least it will give me someone to learn off besides reading shit on SRK.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

For reals dude.  You need to oll to my place or vice versa some time to knock heads on him.  Friggin hard as hell character to learn.  Also RSF is soooooo hard to do online.

iMagneto

whos bring wat to james house?

i dont have a arcade stick yet :(~~

Hydro

Bring whatever u need to get by, but there will be drinks and snacks in copius amounts provided (Like last time).

I have to call it at the moment, a full house. Sorry to those who haven't contacted me yet, please don't take offense and we'll see you next time.

Sunday 1pm kick off for the second three weekly "S.A.M.U" south auckland mash up! :0 Can't wait!

Lennysaurus

SOUF SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!

Ewan and I will bring:

2 Hori EX2 sticks
1 Xbox 360
1 22inch Widescreen Monitor

Sp we should have 2 setups going

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

Alan: Your places are safe if you want them, I've pm'ed Gino with my cell phone so please confirm by tomorrow to finalise brothers.

So the total roster is:

Me / James / Hydro_jm
Ben / Toomeke
Leonard / Lennysaurus
Euan / Blackstar
Mike / Imagneto & Guest *By request*
Caleb / Smoofikith
Alan / Flux
Gino / Gino!

We have two set ups, one PS3 one Xbox, Len and I will be recording matches, and we have four sticks at least.

We played five game limit last time, I think that'll do well this time with double the set up too, which means you stay on til you lose or have won five games in a row. This means we should play everyone at least a dozen times lol. Gets a good cycle of players going, and not like we'll all be waiting around for someone to beat Ben's boxer or Mike's Dictator lol ;)

Again, sorry to those who missed out from lack of tansport etc, Promise I'll organise better for next time so we can have Steven and Simon here too.

See you all sunday 1pm yo! :)

iMagneto

i wish i could take my 37" full hd panasonic lcd off my wall lol~~

geneterror

Yeah it sux I can't make this. It's not a transport thing, like Lenny said Steve and I could just catch a train. I just don't have enough time this weekend :(
I wish I could comfortably fit more than 4 people into my apartment otherwise I'd organise one at my place.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Aw bugger bro... At leasst I can see you online now :)

I'll tip my 40 for you

iMagneto

my friend the guest who cant make it.. god damit it...~~

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yay this is tommorow :)
Get hype !!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "