• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

The Dogface Show

Started by fluxcore, March 24, 2009, 05:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but Vic "Dogface" has started a chat 'show' interviewing prominent Street Fighter players, in a very unusual style.

The thing I like about it is that it's showing that these people are totally normal, down-to-earth dudes that, while dedicating a lot of time to video games, are just like anyone else (i.e. not socially maladjusted nerds).

Personally I think fighting game enthusiasts are generally really social people - probably as a result of the arcades and actual human interaction you get from that, rather than the horrible behaviour you see in many people that play FPSes for instance. Probably that will change now with online play, but hopefully it'll take a while... :D

Anyway, it's a really funny show with some delightfully weird questions. The first guests are Mike Ross (top E.Honda player) and Gootecks (Balrog), both really well known guys in the SF4 scene.

4 episodes of 10min each, although they seem more like 2 minutes when you're watching them!

http://www.dogfaceshow.com
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"