• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4 Auckland 2nd Tournament 2009

Started by zos'la, March 30, 2009, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Simon sucks. Even I gave his Abel the smackdown yesterday.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

lol, he plays sagat now, ur a bit slow mate.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on June 11, 2009, 08:32:08 AM
lol, he, like most people, plays more than one character
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

kingpiccolo

Quote from: ILL_BILL on June 11, 2009, 12:24:33 PM
Quote from: zosla on June 11, 2009, 08:32:08 AM

lol, he, like most people, plays more than one character.
wait wait you left out the part of TOP TIER

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I think andy has missed the point that i dont think im better than simon, i just rag on simon because thats just what most of us do. >_>
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

I actually dgas :)
it would be normal if your better than anyone of use as u guys got the game at home.

but then again meh /care :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on June 11, 2009, 03:39:38 PM
I actually dgas :)
it would be normal if your better than anyone of use as u guys got the game at home.

but then again meh /care :D

I find this REALLY irritating. You have said this to me before but it is really quite far from the truth. And i REALLY dont like being belittled by a point that has no substance.

Having the game at home (particularly in my situation) only means your EXECUTION improves, since most online matches dont mean crap because of the lag. And, to be fair, my execution is great, and has improved drastically since i got the game at home. I will say without any hesitation that my EXECUTION is easily as good (if not better) than anyone on this site. (Besides maybe lenny)

Actually playing decent people in decent matches i can only get from yifans, which i dont frequent as much as i should. Since my connection at home is being lame atm, it means i dont get very many lag-free matches. Even people i have supposedly got a 3-4 bar connection with (lenny/flux/stu etc) lags like shit. So naturally, for all intents and purposes, the people who are better than me (ie. you, simon, hue etc) are better BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE.

Having the game at home =/= general skill. It means your technical skill improves. (Which mine has, and im relatively proud of my technical ability) Admittedly, if my internet connection at home was a bit better, your point would actually make more sense. I would greatly appreciate if you didnt indirectly insult me without having any understanding of my situation.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: ILL_BILL on June 11, 2009, 04:55:01 PM
I find this REALLY irritating. You have said this to me before but it is really quite far from the truth. And i REALLY dont like being belittled by a point that has no substance.

Having the game at home (particularly in my situation) only means your EXECUTION improves, since most online matches dont mean crap because of the lag. And, to be fair, my execution is great, and has improved drastically since i got the game at home. I will say without any hesitation that my EXECUTION is easily as good (if not better) than anyone on this site. (Besides maybe lenny)

Actually playing decent people in decent matches i can only get from yifans, which i dont frequent as much as i should. Since my connection at home is being lame atm, it means i dont get very many lag-free matches. Even people i have supposedly got a 3-4 bar connection with (lenny/flux/stu etc) lags like shit. So naturally, for all intents and purposes, the people who are better than me (ie. you, simon, hue etc) are better BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE.

Having the game at home =/= general skill. It means your technical skill improves. (Which mine has, and im relatively proud of my technical ability) Admittedly, if my internet connection at home was a bit better, your point would actually make more sense. I would greatly appreciate if you didnt indirectly insult me without having any understanding of my situation.

Yeah i kind of agree.  Regular comp at yiffans would be nice.  ALl you guys get to play the best, under the best situations.  I kinda envy you.  Im gonna start scheduling more of my meetings in town on Wednesdays so I can finish early and come down.

LOL all that happens,  though is Hue and Kevin end up raping everyone and no one ends up challenging hahaha!

Props though.  Kevin, Hue, Ben, and even Simon are all very good.  Andy I think your stule of play really really suits street fighter IV.  When I watch you play it reminds me of a duck taking to water lol.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 11, 2009, 05:05:17 PM
Yeah i kind of agree.  Regular comp at yiffans would be nice.  ALl you guys get to play the best, under the best situations.  I kinda envy you.  Im gonna start scheduling more of my meetings in town on Wednesdays so I can finish early and come down.

LOL all that happens,  though is Hue and Kevin end up raping everyone and no one ends up challenging hahaha!

Props though.  Kevin, Hue, Ben, and even Simon are all very good.  Andy I think your stule of play really really suits street fighter IV.  When I watch you play it reminds me of a duck taking to water lol.

Exactly.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Some of us are bloody thankful to even just have the shitters online to play against :/
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: fluxcore on June 11, 2009, 05:32:53 PM
Some of us are bloody thankful to even just have the shitters online to play against :/
You had to have a dig at me aye alan hahahhahaha  ;D
Group hug everyone ( no homo tho )
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

iMagneto

yeah i got so fucking annoyed with his sagat...~~ i had some few games with him yesterday~~ bullshit..... i just cannot play the screen... cuz im not use to it... at home playing HD resolution... not use to play Arcade low resolution...

Ryan

I'm glad I don't have SF4 at home, otherwise i'd complain too  ::) ::)
fighting game noob

zos'la

lol my 2 sentence caused a wall of words, calm own ladies. :)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on June 12, 2009, 08:22:16 AM
lol my 2 sentence caused a wall of words, calm own ladies. :)

What did you expect? You basically said "you guys SHOULD be better but you aren't so you suck" I know I'm shit. Noones gonna argue. But bro, what the hell?
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.