• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZISM STREET FIGHTER IV GRIND SESSION REGISTRATION

Started by Lennysaurus, March 30, 2009, 09:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on April 28, 2009, 09:53:35 AM
Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on April 27, 2009, 10:44:44 PM
It was fun last Saturday, nice to meet u all !!! so when is the next grind session?? :D Why don't we do it once a month ?? ^_^

Yeah, I'd definitely be keen for another one before xlan...

I know that I came up with the name "Grind Session", but we are gonna have to change it.  Apparently "Grind Session" is gay slang for a bunch of gay guys getting together and doing it up the pooper.  Trying to think of a new name.  Maybe baby sagat will help me come up with something.

Maybe "Super Happy Ultimate Fun Time Street Fighter Four No Homo Ultra Gaming Fantastic Play Time"?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Well at least noone picked up on the slang.  :-X

"Hi, i'm here for the Grind Session, my nickname is big floppy donkey dick"
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

I-got-paid!

I'm sorry fellaz, for those who expected my presence @ Saturday's SF4 session, I couldn't make it. I was in the US, mainly for business... But on Saturday evening, I went to one of the arcade in Los Angeles and played some tough niggaz! They are strong... in my opinion much stronger than NZ players. They use Focus Attack ALOT ALOT!!! and some made Chun-Li action... Boxer is also a favourite there. Good to see him been used by actual Black person...

I will post some fights on Youtube, unfortunatelly I wasn't the one who got paid in these... but one fight was a boxer duel, my boxer against another boxer and what happened in March's tourney between me & Geneterror almost happened again... I put on the most intense battle of the evening :) Good to leave a mark in the US!

good to be back in NZ, free of that nasty Swine Flue shit. I'll be at the next SF gathering. until then...FATALTY!

geneterror

Hey bro! Good to hear you got some good jams in overseas. You'll be happy to hear Bevan is back in action, he picked up a copy of SF4. I've played a few games against him already.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

KAOSNZ

how do i sign up for the street fighter competition pls...keen as fighter

fluxcore

This one was back a month ago dude, you want the other thread :)

Basically just turn up on the day with $5 though, it's all good.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness