• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

NZISM STREET FIGHTER IV GRIND SESSION REGISTRATION

Started by Lennysaurus, March 30, 2009, 09:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

I already know viper, but am interested in seeing James' to see what I can do better :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

primebeef

Im keen  :)
I would probably be noob to intermediate  :-[

Lennysaurus

Quote from: primebeef on March 31, 2009, 02:05:48 PM
Im keen  :)
I would probably be noob to intermediate  :-[

Awesome man welcome to the website!!

You got it on PS3 or 360?

Who do you main?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

SamBo

ooo, the 25th eh. thats like right after sticks distribute here isnt it :)

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on March 31, 2009, 11:09:07 AM
...lawl
And it's true it is a learning session, winners shouldn't stay on more than 5 rounds...

I still reckon that would let people hog the game too much. What James' idea of people having two 5 round fight sessions that were staggered so you get to play against two different people regardless of if you won the match or not?

The emphasis is on winning so much at arcades and tournaments. It would be nice if this was just about playing each other.

What do you guys think?

zos'la

just let everyone have evenly games, doesn't matter what format we use. I think thats our main goal.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

karizzma

I am very keen for this. I know quite a lot of people in South Auckland are.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: karizzma on March 31, 2009, 10:45:48 PM
I am very keen for this. I know quite a lot of people in South Auckland are.

Thats awesome to hear.  Welcome to the site dude.

If you can, get them to jump on here and register so we can get an idea of numbers.  Also if you own the game already, grab a few peeps names off this forum so that you can play online.

zos'la

yup bring them along, I am asking randoms at Yifans also if they are keen to learn teh game better to join this sessions hope we can get more numbers :D

with 16 votes on Xlan they are starting to say numbers are looking good... I'm sure we can atleast throw 25 odd votes right boyz!!!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: zosla on April 01, 2009, 08:25:05 AM
yup bring them along, I am asking randoms at Yifans also if they are keen to learn teh game better to join this sessions hope we can get more numbers :D

with 16 votes on Xlan they are starting to say numbers are looking good... I'm sure we can atleast throw 25 odd votes right boyz!!!

Damn andy you rock!  I can just see you in yiffans in some dark corner.

"psst... yo kid... I got some info... on some good shit... You need this shit kid..."

Hydro

I'll try and get down to Yifans this lunch time. I really think it'd be a good idea to get Nathan, Matt, Margarita falla and a few of the other regulars in on this. . . too. I'll do what I can when I'm there for sure.

zos'la

Um, the Magarita guy is a casual and doesn't seem interested after speaking with him. Kinda plays when he wants and stuff it kinda thing.

Nathen I haven't seen in years lawl.
Mat, still need to tell him when i see him.

geneterror

I'm gonna print out some posters and some A6 flyers at work today. I'll try and put them in both Eb stores in town on Saturday as well as the game shop in the movie theatre, probably even put some in my friends tattoo studio and in Real Groovy.
I will upload the poster files today and you guys can print your own if you want.
KOW 2011

zos'la

CrazyMobius

Quote from: SamBo on March 31, 2009, 07:16:36 PM
ooo, the 25th eh. thats like right after sticks distribute here isnt it :)

Man I really feel for some of you guys out there still playing this game without a stick.