• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribble

Quote from: Snake1337 on June 21, 2010, 01:45:42 AM
really good games from captmunta and scribbleart you guys are amazing
Quote from: CptMunta on June 21, 2010, 07:50:47 AM
GGs to Scribbleart, Flash, Pjai, FistofFury, mineator, hasty and everyone else who was in the room. Longest online session I've had in weeks. Some awesome matches. I gotta work more on my mak and dudley. Goodtimes.

GGs to CptMunta, Snake, FistofFury, Mineator and Hasty last night. Awesome mic battles Munta bro, always a pleasure.

Quote from: hydrokinesis on June 21, 2010, 06:42:55 AM
GGs to CrazyMobius and ScribbleArt yesterday afternoon. Top fights gentlemen!
Catch everyone online tonight for some more :D

GGs brother. I was feelin myself in the first session lol, but wasn’t so collected the second time. You were on point as always, and your Rose is damn awesome now bro.

GGs also to the bro Geezy, your Sakura is getting heaps better, and that win on Jtran’s dhalsim was pretty epic lol.

Edit:
More GGs today:
CptMunta and mineator again (yea I was trying, just don’t know how to play the abel vs cammy for ass, I can barely play abel for ass full stop :D)
Geneterror666, awesome getting to play your bison again bro.
Pjai, your Ibuki has improved ALOT, left you some messages on psn about your question.
And Hydro GGs again sir, looking forward to many more ;D

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

geneterror

Quote from: Arkade on June 21, 2010, 05:41:31 PM
Geneterror666, awesome getting to play your bison again bro.
Yeah ggs bro, you've stepped it up since last time we played. Keen for a rematch against Adon soon, first Adon I've played that doesn't just spam the wall dive kick. Nice.

I just cannot get a connection against Hydro, it's like trying to play underwater :'( Most of the random neutral jumps with Bison were meant to be Devils Reverse or Head Stomp but in the lag I just get neutral jump.
Same with Honda I was trying to do neutral jump HP but I would get the jump but no punch on the way down. I was getting really frustrated >:(
KOW 2011

Pjai

thanks for your msg Scribble :) much appreciate tat.

geneterror

ggs last night armchairNZ and Griever_Dividous. Seems to be a lot of Abel players all of a sudden or just a coincidence that I played 3 in a row last night.
KOW 2011

Armchair

karizzma

GG Geneterror666

Was really looking forward to vsing your bison but you didn't bring him out :( really need to train against him and your Rufus. Your Sak is even more annoying now that she has that cross up lol. gg

geneterror

ggs bro as always. I still hate Fuerte, I hate being on the end of that guessing game because I always guess wrong haha.

Yeah I had just finished playing a set with Bison against someone and felt like mixing it up.

I should be on tonight for our 2v2 against Pjai so if you up for some casuals after that I'll get some Bison in the mix.
KOW 2011

Pjai

WILL KILL UR BISON!! RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

lol, i actually think i will get owned, so i will leave it to my teammate's Guy :D u can guess his overhead kick or slide or air throw! lol

HoneyBadger

Wtf that's why this niggas got teleport
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

electric

Quote from: Pjai on June 24, 2010, 11:15:42 AM
WILL KILL UR BISON!! RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

lol, i actually think i will get owned, so i will leave it to my teammate's Guy :D u can guess his overhead kick or slide or air throw! lol

Looking forward to it!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Nick4now

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 23, 2010, 06:23:34 PM
Yeah hard same here. Cant cross her up ay? that fucking ex flipshit. But i haven't played any really good ones yet. One of the PSN dudes should pick her up as i cant really be fucked.

I hope I'm a really good one  ;D ggs bro, our long as sets of Juri vs Bison was awesome! You're a fast learner when it comes to match ups. So many times you just read what I was planning and I got punished for it. I really had to mix it up just to stand a chance after you learnt a few things about her.

Good shit bro  8)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i'm still pretty lost against her though, that dive kick is annoying as fuck mane. And i hate those dash thingy's you do with her, keep rushing her down than she dashes out - make me rage lol.

I realised a lot though in a few games with your Juri so thanks for the experience mane. I havent looked up shit on matchups in ages, thanks to these new chars i'ma hit SRK up again.

GGs bro!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Richard Alpert on June 27, 2010, 07:14:04 PM
@ weazzy cry moar noob, oh and learn sum combos, ur playstyle is laughable
LOL! you think i dont know who you are ay.

I read your posts and i know who you are cos you rage messaged me the same things lol. I fucked up all your battle points so shame hahahah.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

oooh bust his balls weazel , who iz it ?
glad you beasted him  ;D
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Nick4now

hahaha yeah I'm curious as to who he is  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion