• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Good games Mekke Lenny and anyone I played on the weekend.

Mekke your Rog is still as scary as ever. Shut my Rose down!  :-[

Lenny good games earlier. Cheers for the invite, was watching "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" of all things

That Gouken is insane, that corner combo into ultra that starts midscreen is crazy. It was cool to see a well played Gouken, good schooling for my Rose. Most rely on the Geese counter too much and it can pretty easy to bait with empty jump-ins. You really know how to control the space, use the all of Goukens unique options and make those long combo strings look easy.

You're right,
I really need to the get EX Fireball FC Ultra down. I struggle mainly since Rose doesn't have many big damage options, I try and save meter so I can MP, Drill, Super since it's easy to hit confirm and does decent enough damage. Then if I'm lucky I can land an ultra off a jump in if I'm lucky.

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CptMunta on May 18, 2009, 08:46:38 PM
Good games Mekke Lenny and anyone I played on the weekend.

Mekke your Rog is still as scary as ever. Shut my Rose down!  :-[

Lenny good games earlier. Cheers for the invite, was watching "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" of all things

That Gouken is insane, that corner combo into ultra that starts midscreen is crazy. It was cool to see a well played Gouken, good schooling for my Rose. Most rely on the Geese counter too much and it can pretty easy to bait with empty jump-ins. You really know how to control the space, use the all of Goukens unique options and make those long combo strings look easy.

You're right,
I really need to the get EX Fireball FC Ultra down. I struggle mainly since Rose doesn't have many big damage options, I try and save meter so I can MP, Drill, Super since it's easy to hit confirm and does decent enough damage. Then if I'm lucky I can land an ultra off a jump in if I'm lucky.

THanks man they were good games.

You might wann whore her cross up a bit more than you did.  Also her far standing Heavy kick is a good poke.

To be honest that combo into the ULTRA isnt that good imho cause you have to have them cornered, with ultra, and three stocks.  Under the best circumstances it will net you 500 odd damage.

I was mucking around with her once and found she had some nifty combos that do respectable damage.

Crossup MK, CR. HP, LP Fireball, FADC, CR. MP, HK Drill is 316 damage and 420 stun all off a crossup with only 2 bars needed.

With three bars you can do Crossup MK, CR. HP, EX Fireball, FADC, CR. HP, HK Drill for 380 damage and 530 stun points.

Even if youre just punishing a whif you can use CR. MP, LP Fireball, FADC, CR. MP, HK Drill for 260 damage... on most characters thats a quarter of their lifebar pretty much.

THey arent "BIG" damage options, but they most certainly hurt  Particularly since you can score them off her crossup.

She can set up to get into crossup range pretty easily against most characters I reckon.  Sit at the back and do LP fireball and follow it in.  Slide behind it and put pressure on, or cross up.  I wanted to pick her up at one point but then fuerte got in the way.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CoffinDrop1

GGs last night to iMagneto. Your dictatorship is iron fist lol. Need to learn to tackle that close combat technique of yours especially with Honda as he can be a bit limiting when it comes to the close quarter stuff.

I really must learn some new characters to mix my game up a bit. Thanks & catch up again.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on May 20, 2009, 07:01:15 AM
GGs last night to iMagneto. Your dictatorship is iron fist lol. Need to learn to tackle that close combat technique of yours especially with Honda as he can be a bit limiting when it comes to the close quarter stuff.

I really must learn some new characters to mix my game up a bit. Thanks & catch up again.
WHATT! did that dude add you ya lucky bastard i'm still waiting for his response to my request to add since day 1, I wana get some tips off him for my dictator, heard he was the best.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

lol! Mike is like legend now. I'll be talking to all the nzism newbies "Yeap, I played that guy once..." and they'll be all OMG OMG WOWOWOWOW
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

And by not actually facing the winner of winners? :D
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 20, 2009, 12:50:20 PM
Mike sucks. Won on luck IMO. :P
shux, what a hater. do you like that ill bill song with necro,''My Life''---.Necro and ILL BiLL, walk around like murder murder kill kill,gun up in ya grill have you screaming ''chill, chill'' didnt have your steel so you get your cap pulled , this is my life,my life.- bad song
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I keep hearing this 'ill bill' is a rapper. Ive never heard any of his stuff though. The only reason thats my name is because my ACTUAL name is bill, and ill rhymes with it.

And i dont really get into rap music. Although for some reason i have a soft spot for flo rida. >_>
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 20, 2009, 07:28:08 PM
I keep hearing this 'ill bill' is a rapper. Ive never heard any of his stuff though. The only reason thats my name is because my ACTUAL name is bill, and ill rhymes with it.

And i dont really get into rap music. Although for some reason i have a soft spot for flo rida. >_>
yeah true its not that genius to rhyme ill with bill, but ''ill'' is hip hop slang for ''really good''.So for a guy who doesnt get into rap you fluked it. Oh and btw flow biter, imean dickrider sux ill bills way better

[NIUE] weazzyefff

ggs hydro and munta . i like playing your viper its a bit of a spectacle aye i was gonna pick her up but her combos are more difficult then gettin into a virgin.  good claw mirror matches too,even i'm surprised i was winning lol, i was gonna main him but i could never get his ultra,but i got it on you a few times. I found that if i just pulled it outa my ass i would get you, you were always on the offence in the corner and if your right next to the wall and do it it has very little start up frames and ''supplise ''.too cold this mourning though aye i couldnt do the fireball motion with ryu and rufus hence all that jabbin and kickin on the other side of the screen lol. what made it worse is i could picture you cracking up llaughing.
ggs munta its fun just picking random after a while of seriousness aye . i got the only characters i dont play with and probably never will besides viper lol . I was like noooo! Dan, nooooo! Gief,nooooo!Gen ! its like the cpu was fucking with me or something lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

oh yeah almost forgot ggs taiboas , your really good with ken and fei aye i didn't stand a chance, you would do good in tournaments , dont worry about choking man you made me choke lol. Man that dude gets way better every time i play him , i'll think twice about sending that prick an invite nah jokes lol,Peace,GGS

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I know dickrider sucks. I dont know why i like that shit. >_< I just do.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

You should've just said the name Kill_Bill was taken
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.