• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 20, 2009, 08:59:51 AM
Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on May 20, 2009, 07:01:15 AM
GGs last night to iMagneto. Your dictatorship is iron fist lol. Need to learn to tackle that close combat technique of yours especially with Honda as he can be a bit limiting when it comes to the close quarter stuff.

I really must learn some new characters to mix my game up a bit. Thanks & catch up again.
WHATT! did that dude add you ya lucky bastard i'm still waiting for his response to my request to add since day 1, I wana get some tips off him for my dictator, heard he was the best.
Oh true Weazzy - I feel honoured now lol. Yeah he was very sharp with Bison. You will definately enjoy a battle with him.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

ggs geneterror. man 22 games, thats the most i've ever played against one dude. Been a while since we last played ay,man you were a bit rusty tbh whiffing your ultras and what not but great games anyway.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Yeah bro I was playing a bit shit. Haven't had much time to play lately I've had some design work to get done that's taken my focus away for a bit, it's crazy how quick you can get rusty ay. A few weeks back I would never have missed Abels Ultra two times in a row :'(
Was a good as session though bro and I'm keen as fuck for more, I love your solid as fuck rushdown. I need to get my head back in the game before the nationals tournament. I see you're on quite late Fridays and Saturdays sometimes so I'll be keen for some late night sessions.
KOW 2011

Pinolicious

Deprenyl: GG's dude!  Keep playing :D

A tip that Lenny gave me to break that bad habit of yours, try finishing the game with no continues on very hard, without jumping, at all.

I mean, jumpings great, but when you do it consistently, it becomes obvious and then you get shoryuken'd!

I don't know much about C.Viper, so anything character specific I'm sure you can research out there
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Pinolicious on May 22, 2009, 09:31:03 AM
Deprenyl: GG's dude!  Keep playing :D

A tip that Lenny gave me to break that bad habit of yours, try finishing the game with no continues on very hard, without jumping, at all.

I mean, jumpings great, but when you do it consistently, it becomes obvious and then you get shoryuken'd!

I don't know much about C.Viper, so anything character specific I'm sure you can research out there

Hit up Hydrokinesis if you want Viper help, he's teh skeeelz!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CptMunta

GGs CoffinDrop1

Good long late night battles. Glad to see you pick Honda when you said "Choose your main" He's definitely your strongest. I think you need to work on your patience and spacing a bit more and you'll be on your way :)

Random Select battles were fun. Dunno why your random select gave you chun three times even.

GGs man.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CoffinDrop1

Thanks CptMunta. Yeah it was good for me to random actually - forced me to try different Characters. Thanks for the advice also I really appreciate it! Its good to know what needs work specifically. Look forward to another catch up online sometime. I had read about your Rose in previous posts - she is definately good! Got all bases covered there - thought I was good after our 1st round but then reality kicked in lol. Cheers.

iMagneto

weazzyefff and CoffinDrop1 that was a good match wif you guys, how do you rate my bison? =)
hehe,but man i have to fix up my connection, very shit.. lagging quite hard... playing hardcore with lagging :(
didnt go quite wel for me..

yeah if u like to learn bison, ill give you some tips =) u will see me online quite alot now =).

Ill_bil do u have psn?

Lennysaurus

Quote from: iMagneto on May 26, 2009, 01:45:55 AM
weazzyefff and CoffinDrop1 that was a good match wif you guys, how do you rate my bison? =)
hehe,but man i have to fix up my connection, very shit.. lagging quite hard... playing hardcore with lagging :(

yeah if u like to learn bison, ill give you some tips =) u will see me online quite alot now =).

Ill_bil do u have psn?

Sweet dude I need to play your bison more.  Be good to see you online

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CoffinDrop1

Good fun fo sho last night - iMagneto. You Rufus is not too bad and you got that whole juggle combo thing sorted into his Ultra. Damaging stuff. Im no Rufus expert however more of a mix up would make him more threatening as that angled air kick was a regular feature. Bro your Bison is very very sharp (ginsu 2000 sharp) at times I have to be careful as it can be a bit of a blockfest on wake up which is when I think your most dangerous. I'm looking forward to playing TooMeke as I heard he's a Honda freak - teach me Sifu!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Ill_bil do u have psn?
yeah i didnt think you'lld add me because i wasn't as easy as coffindrop lol.Yeah your bisons pretty ruthless on the offence i probably could have countered alot more if it was laggy as hell though and you play him alot differently than most people because you save your ex bars to cancel scizzor kicks and mix up your neverending offence.I learned heaps about dictator playing you , mostly things i forgot about, like i didnt block your cross ups alot because i forgot the distance and thats what i thrash alot using him lol ,ggs man peace.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ill_bil do u have psn?

Nah Sorry mike, im an XBL man. I just post here because i physically cant bring myself to leave the website. I might see about having all of us out east over for a few games at some point though. Dave said you stayed out east but i cant remember if you do or not.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

iMagneto

dictator builds up the meter so fast..even u block my combos, i always do sissor kicks cancel to focus, my rufus is okey, but im gonna learn more in rufus, I think ill give my dictator a break and try different character, hes starting boring me now hehe~~
last night my little bro played rufus in a huge mistake, but next time ill play u guys more =)

oh yea lenny i would like to give your gen a shot =) havent played ya in ages.

ill_bill thats sad.... that u have xbox :( get a ps3 heh heh

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey smoofith you doofith turn your ps3 off man save some power, it's been on all night .What , did you fall asleep in training mode with Sagat again.Or did you fall asleep trying to complet Sagat normal trial 1 lol.