• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericsonau

CrazyMobuis: GGs mate, your Dalhsim and the Mexican guy were all over the place! I almost threw my arcade stick to the screen ! :P 

CoffinDrop1

Ggs Hydro. Beginners luck for me in battle 1. Battle 2 you adapted your play and it was Dejavu and classic Viperisation from then on. I need to go back and develop my game around the cross up and wake up area as I find myself either blocking, trying to sumo splash or oicho throw to no effect - against your Viper it's mainly blocking which is probably exactly what I shouldnt be doing.

Again thanks for the training session - always appreciated.

Hydro

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on June 15, 2009, 08:03:56 AM
Ggs Hydro. Beginners luck for me in battle 1. Battle 2 you adapted your play and it was Dejavu and classic Viperisation from then on. I need to go back and develop my game around the cross up and wake up area as I find myself either blocking, trying to sumo splash or oicho throw to no effect - against your Viper it's mainly blocking which is probably exactly what I shouldnt be doing.

Again thanks for the training session - always appreciated.

GGs Coffinbro, Yeah game one I completely lost the plot. Forgot the fundamental premise of fighting Honda w/- Viper: Don't muck around lol. Her mix up game is pretty crazy, though Honda has some better options than most characters. Ex Splash is very good vs jump ins and wake up mix ups. Also, watch the HP-MP headbutt, as I can Reversal Mp TK you afterwards. Jab and EX headbutt are both safe on block from where ever so I'd utilize them more in the match up for sure. Other than that, square jump HP is very good, as there's little Viper can do air-to-air against it. You can also inch forward with it to slowly build pressure work in Honda's good Corner/Cross up game.

Looking forward to the next set for sure my man, GGS!

CptMunta

Hey all,

gonna be away till thursday evening,

My Sister is gonna be housesitting so if you see CptMunta on PSN, Send her a "Get off the PS3" message from me
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CptMunta

D D D Double post,

GGs last night Hydro, Epic games
Sorry I had to bail at the end. Really awesome matches.
Finally started working things out and got those wins near the end. Thats one sick bag of tricks you have there. The Sesimo fakes and electric punch strings are crazy scary. Missed my slow fireball Ultra setup twice  >:(

Rose is all about predicting peoples movements and actions but against viper it's very different. I have to not worry about burning meter and be waaay more flexible. Most characters I try and keep in mind what they can do in certain situations and try and make them do it. But with Viper she's all over the place.

Play some more when I get back.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Hydro

Quote from: CptMunta on June 16, 2009, 09:06:43 AM
D D D Double post,

GGs last night Hydro, Epic games
Sorry I had to bail at the end. Really awesome matches.
Finally started working things out and got those wins near the end. Thats one sick bag of tricks you have there. The Sesimo fakes and electric punch strings are crazy scary. Missed my slow fireball Ultra setup twice  >:(

Rose is all about predicting peoples movements and actions but against viper it's very different. I have to not worry about burning meter and be waaay more flexible. Most characters I try and keep in mind what they can do in certain situations and try and make them do it. But with Viper she's all over the place.

Play some more when I get back.

GGs Munta bro, I hit training mode hard today vs recorded rose to map out a plan for your counter pokes, looks like there's a few jems I can try for the next few matches. Damn them SF4 ladies are the best eh?

Kaos: GGS, Best of three is rad! your Sim is really coming along nicely, just watch dropping the ultra at close range, it's a free throw for me 100%.

Skull: GGS as always, your msgs were hilarious! Your Chun is getting much MUCH better now, soon I'll be asking for lessons on your pressure and zoning game brother. Awesome.

Lennysaurus

What time is everyone on PSN?  Whenever I jump on theres no one there, so I jump on xbox live.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 16, 2009, 05:38:56 PM
Quote from: Toomeke on June 16, 2009, 05:15:37 PM
Get on now!

I'm at work still. Will be home bout 8 or 9

ggpo tonight ! I got all the roms today , I pown at last blade 2 haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ericsonau on June 14, 2009, 07:15:28 PM
CrazyMobuis: GGs mate, your Dalhsim and the Mexican guy were all over the place! I almost threw my arcade stick to the screen ! :P 

Thanks! Yeah your Guile is getting solid but don't forget to use his saving for pressure!

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 16, 2009, 04:44:39 PM
What time is everyone on PSN?  Whenever I jump on theres no one there, so I jump on xbox live.

I'm sometimes on between 6-7 usually just before dinner.

stereomonkey

"Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same.
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name"
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CoffinDrop1

Hey Lenny normally Im on about 11pm most nights. I like to call it my night cap lol.

CoffinDrop1

GGs to i-magneto. Its been a while but good hit out last night. If you are just learning Rog - you got him up to speed pretty fast. I definately have to work on my Rog match ups. Your dictator still strong too.

Hydro thanks for the tips I've been incorporating more of the mp as a throw out move and definately more ex sumo splash on wake up which has made a difference. Shot for that!

Been trying to study more You Tube footage for hints and tips. Damn wish you could get paid to play this game!

CrazyMobius

Anyone else having a problem with the Playstation Network at the moment? I can't play any online matches  ???