• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: zosla on September 16, 2009, 08:23:58 AM
hope to see u at yifans :) ill be there around 3 ish

Doubt it :( Will only be there for 30 odd minutes... will just have to head down on my lunch break and probably grab a kebab lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

Oh no, I don't mind taking it slow oh oh oh
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CptMunta

Quote from: Smoof on September 16, 2009, 08:53:33 AM
Quote from: CptMunta on September 15, 2009, 08:20:57 AM
GGs Ericsonau

Are you Ericson from the tourney? You got your revenge! Hopefully I'm more switched on next time so I can get re-revenge!

Change your avatar.

I did, I changed it from Jotaro to this  :P
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

HoneyBadger

=____________________________________________________________________=
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Quote from: CptMunta on September 16, 2009, 01:42:18 PM
GGs Ericsonau

Are you Ericson from the tourney? You got your revenge! Hopefully I'm more switched on next time so I can get re-revenge!

Change your avatar.

Soul Eater > Death Note, just sayin' :P. Glad you liked Death Note though, did you grab them all or do you need me to burn you the rest of the episodes.
KOW 2011

electric

Death Note rocked -- although the N/Mello arc in the Anime felt rushed... The Manga was awesome though

CptMunta

Quote from: geneterror on September 16, 2009, 03:53:08 PM
Quote from: CptMunta on September 16, 2009, 01:42:18 PM
GGs Ericsonau

Change your avatar.

Soul Eater > Death Note, just sayin' :P. Glad you liked Death Note though, did you grab them all or do you need me to burn you the rest of the episodes.

Yeah I found them all. Me and the wife are watchin' them. Nora loves it were hooked. Up to the Mello arch now.

L is an awesome character so I made the avatar out of Jump Superstars sprites as homage.
I like Soul Eater but Nora doesn't get it. So I have to find the time watch it. Saw the first 3-4 episodes or so.

Sorry to derail. We can get back on topic if you want.

(Was thinking of making you an Av Smoof to help you with any AV envy/hatin'  ;) Was gonna be you watching sagats ultra then Shouting "DA DAMAGAAAAR!"

CptMunta

GGs KAOSNZ

Your Sim is rocking as always.

It's cool you have quite a few tricks from a cross up tele. You should try and nail that MK Yogaflame combo down though. Get some big damage happening.  :)

Rose vs your sim is always fun and it finished on a nail biter too. Your Awesome Fei Long came outta nowhere! Really interesting playstyle.

Pjai

GGs to Eru and Coffin :)

Eru: Your dsl dropped? it was a good short set of three games anyway, look forward to play you again :D it's always nice to fight a player who uses a slightly less mainstream char.

Coffin: Always gd to have a set with ya, catch up again soon :)

electric

Quote from: Pjai on September 21, 2009, 09:48:25 AM
Eru: Your dsl dropped?

Ughh yeah lol, sorry about that -- I tripped over the ethernet cable at my switch end and it came tumbling off my desk lol... they were good games though... wish we could have played a few more as I was just getting into the swing of things

Good Ryu, by the way... I thought I had you mindfucked earlier on but you kept reversal EX dragon punching me haha... guess I need to punish harder!

CoffinDrop1

Gg's Pjai. Was tight there but you ran away with the matches in the second half. Good to play ya again. Chun and Ryu - killers.

ericsonau

GGs Coffin :) the random matches were fun !

Pjai

why is our PSN thread so dead these days...

geneterror

I haven't had much time to play lately. I don't think I have ever played you Pjai, I just finished infamous so I'll be online a bit this weekend.

iMagneto and erugoodwin, sorry I missed your invites on wednesday. I had walked off to do some stuff on my comp and left the PS3 going with SF4 in, will send you guys an invite if I see you on this weekend.
KOW 2011