• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Here's what Weazzy's nightmares will look like tonight:

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL wholly fuck. That looks like it was at Armaggedon lol.

Bro you know i wasnt trying. Till that last fucking round, then i tried too hard!!!

Oh well ggs bro. I got the tricks on your Chun now, muah hahahaha 
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

iMagneto

Holly Fuck! MAN BOOBS!!! YUCK!!! The Nipples are the Size of Oreo Cookies!!LOL

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ooooh Mike. Twist it, lick it and dunk it bro.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on February 06, 2010, 10:10:21 PM
Ooooh Mike. Twist it, lick it and dunk it bro.
LMFAO!!!!!

GGs today Bill. Your Fuerte really good when you corner rape. I'm really good at guessing wrong, so you are a bad matchup for me. Thank god fuerte weak as ma fugga, easy to turn match around.

Next time you gotta let me suss it out with Sagat. I get shit scared and freeze up alot. TGFTU (Thank god for tiger uppercut).

We should have a ken mirror too. You not scare, i not scare.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Pjai

GGs to
Eru over the weekend, nice set with bloody close games.

Hydro for the single laggy as hell 2 bar connection game.

electric

Quote from: Pjai on February 09, 2010, 09:07:57 AM
GGs to
Eru over the weekend, nice set with bloody close games.

Definitely bro, there was some tight ones in there for sure... I really do need to work on that Chun Li match up... I don't really play any decent Chuns regularly enough to know what the hell I'm supposed to do haha -- need to get more games in some time :)
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck Bill every time you had to Run to punish Bisons whiffed Ultra i couldnt stop laughing. I was just like 'Ahhh lol, look at the little bastard and slide'. Kept on laughing through the whole round after it.

Man sooooo funny, El Fuerte.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Haha yea ggs weazzy bro.

Fucking Bison man. I played brodsta like 12 times (ggs btw) and i think i won ONE. That dude is insane. Doesnt help that rushdown > fuerte. Every now and then(read: rarely), i would get like a 75% life lead on him, and then i would lose momentum, and game over. >_>

I can punish bisons ultra with my ultra if i block it, but yea, if it whiffs, i have to chase the fucker down. The funniest thing is if i time the run too early. If that happens, the psycho crusher portion of the ultra HITS and so does the main ultra animation. (fly up -> stomp THIS PLACE SHALL BECOME YOUR GRAVE etc)
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah Brodsta rushdown shits all over my Sagat too. Easy match for him i reckon. He gets in after like one TS. I fuckin hate that bastard. EX scizzor kicks is a near full-screen through FB punish KD. Needs to be nerfed sraight up.

He must of been surprised to play a Fuerte for once.

Fullscreen Run punish = ' LOL, look at the lil fucker go.'

zos'la

what is brodsta bison compared to mike's? (iMagneto)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on February 09, 2010, 12:42:58 PM
what is brodsta bison compared to mike's? (iMagneto)

Mike's Bison is good, but doesn't hold a candle to brodsta from what i can tell. No offense Mike.

Mike's rushdown is a lot more predictable than brodsta's, and Mike isn't as relentless.

TBH Andy, i think you would have a lot of fun playing Brodsta. Most people that play aggressively leave big holes in their game, but he is a lot more solid. I like how he plays, because its testicles forward from the beginning of the match.

Brodsta tries to win, instead of trying not to lose. I love when games become competitions about 'who can demolish the other player first', rather than competitions about 'who can wait for the opponent to make a mistake and then do a generic punish'. The latter is how SF4 generally plays, and it sucks. It was fun for me because it wasnt the same SF4 bullshit that you normally get. (turtle turtle turtle POKE turtle POKE turtle turtle DP FADC ULTRA LOLOLOL)
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Ah cool, thanks for the info. Makes me want to play him now hahaha.
I also quiet keen to see how Hue goes against him as well.
May god be with me if i do :D
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

havent played you at sf4 for ages andy , want a few games tonight on pc ?
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "