• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Ggs snake, fist of fury and coffin :)

cool room we had going there. Your fei has improoved alot fistoffury. That vega caught me by surprise snake. Cody's startup means you really need to know your matches. Your Honda is as brutal as ever coffin, good to finally get some super games in. Honda few buffs have helped him quite a bit I reckon. I still need to command grab more. Wish my Hakan was better. More training mode for that awesome wierdo :D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

DevconPrime

Had some very nice games last night against some of the boys, 1st time in a Team Battle match, which was really nice. Also thanx to Eru for the practice match-ups bro, sorry didn't come back had my own offensives to do in the kitchen, lol. Still learning those offensives tho, just got to train a bit more, so back to trails for me  :'(

electric

Quote from: DevconPrime on May 24, 2010, 08:32:39 AM
Had some very nice games last night against some of the boys, 1st time in a Team Battle match, which was really nice. Also thanx to Eru for the practice match-ups bro, sorry didn't come back had my own offensives to do in the kitchen, lol. Still learning those offensives tho, just got to train a bit more, so back to trails for me  :'(

No worries - been there before haha... Abel mirrors are pretty lame, in the fact that it's usually whoever gets the first knock down, usually takes that round because all the momentum shifts their way - don't worry too much bro - once you learn the ins and outs of the character like your bnb combos (cr.mp xx lp. cod) and pressure strings (f+mk xx dash, cr.lk/cr.lp x 3, rinse, repeat) you'll have a better base to work on.

Definitely keen for more bro
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CrazyMobius

Good games Andy last night. Pity lag was pretty bad. And game disconnected.  :-\

zos'la

yes was a pity with the lag... was hoping to train with your guile a bit.
online still sucks as ever... only good thing with it is to learn some matchup xp and try things out.
can't wait till Yifan get SSF4, but thats in months time.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: redtie on May 24, 2010, 12:24:01 AM
Ggs coffindrop. Damn all I could do was turtle against your honda. Learnt a bit more about the match up shot bruda looking forward to more games against your honda

Malo lava Redtie good to see one of our Samoan brothers up in here.

To be honest I am trying to stay away from Honda cause I keep thinking each time I use him I miss out on learning the match ups with the new characters but after you showed me the way with your blanka I had to take the title back lol. Good games - are your from Chch? You have a good Vega - I hate his roof and wall jumps man not to mention the range he has with his claw. You played well and stuck to him which will definately help you to improve. Another good Vega is Hydro - he has a bloody good claw. Also that overhead kick came in handy - every now and then you would pop that out and I would be like oh bugger got me again.

Definately catch up again - gutted you coudnt join us in endless - some good battles in there.

GG's to Munta, Snake, Fist also. Was a great room to be in. Munta - it was good to see your Rose again in action - more people using her now for sure. Nice Guy Snake - I am trying to learn how to play him as well. Taiboas nice to see our Fei again - we will have to hook up in Oz for some offline games as you mentioned u need more offline play - I'd be keen to learn from you Sifu! Awesome Honda mirror 2 Munta - that was fun!

samurai black

shot griever and the rest of the guys in the nzism chat this afternoon.

took me so long to get used to that gouken  :'(

go go guile terribleness :D

Nick4now

GGS to iMagneto last night! Damn your Bison is crazy! I had fun playing you but man the lag just ruined it  :-[ I hope to play you again man!

Oh yeah I was also the Rufus player when you were playing against haraTHEcat. lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Ggs scribbleart, Nick4now, redtie and fistoffury

cool yarns scribble. Cool to see more mak in action. Nice Dan vs rose fight down to the wire! 

Redtie your vega is badass you keep abusing his most annoying pokes
and then mix it up when you go to counter. Really good way to play him I reckon.

Your Rufus is as badass as ever Nick. Cool set of games bro. Be interesting to watch you And redtie play in the tourney. Especially since your mains are so different.

Sick gen fistoffury caught me totally off guard.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

iMagneto

Quote from: Nick4now on May 25, 2010, 05:38:53 PM
GGS to iMagneto last night! Damn your Bison is crazy! I had fun playing you but man the lag just ruined it  :-[ I hope to play you again man!

Oh yeah I was also the Rufus player when you were playing against haraTHEcat. lol

Good games bro, u play simliar to justin wong style ~ haha awesome match hehe

Pjai

any1 hve trouble getting their bonus content from having a SF4 save?

I dont hve colour 11 and 12 nor my old costumes...   :'(

Edit: nvm, region lock :( 

iMagneto

Quote from: Pjai on May 26, 2010, 09:52:58 AM
any1 hve trouble getting their bonus content from having a SF4 save?

I dont hve colour 11 and 12 nor my old costumes...   :'(

Edit: nvm, region lock :( 

yeah same here, need to buy the NZL SSF4 version.. is yours USA version?

Pjai

Quote from: iMagneto on May 26, 2010, 11:39:41 AM
yeah same here, need to buy the NZL SSF4 version.. is yours USA version?

NZ for SF4 and HK(Asia) for SSF4

not happy :(

redtie

Ggs to everyone over the last couply days

@Cptmunt, oh haha thanks just tryna get his matchups sorted so was cool that you picked different chars. Deejay looking good!

@Coffindrop, malo malo  ;D Yeah man in chch! Hit me up whenever you're down these ways. We'll go get a family feast between the two of us hahaha.

@iMagneto, oh man! Awesome set bro!! Damn your bison is good! More games plz! Good training, pokes good, rushdown good. Awesome man. I can't do anything when I'm cornered with claw. I tried all his reversals but they all got snuffed lol

Nick4now

Quote from: iMagneto on May 26, 2010, 09:27:24 AM
Good games bro, u play simliar to justin wong style ~ haha awesome match hehe

Hehehe I'll take that as a compliment  ;D

But also ggs to CptMunta, ScribbleART, Bink Ninja, Fist Of Fury & Spaz!

Shot Marc for having the guts to select random  ;D I was hoping to get some main on main action though :P Oh well, it was still challenging to play against you bro. Glad that you instantly realised that Redtie was also playing  ;D

Nice to meet you ScribbleART, first time I played against you and your Makoto is coming along very nicely!

To the Usos Bink, Fist Of Fury & Spaz, Man the Team Battles were funny as! There were a few times where I didn't even get to play you eye guys  ;D

And on a sidenote: YEAAAAAAAH GO QLD!!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion