• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

GGS to Skullator, iMagneto, Arkade, KariZZma, CrazyMobious, Hydrokenesis, Rafifty & Griever!

@Skullator: Man your Chun is so unpredictable! Rushing you down is hard as it just seems that you just know how to neutralize my offense. GGS bro

@iMagneto: Its always fun to play against you! As I said in the Rage quit thread I'm always looking out for your FADC into throw and trying to prepare myself to tech it but every single time I've failed lol

@Arkade: Yeah bro the Rufus mirrors were great! I definietly have noticed improvement in your game. Keep it up man  :)

@KariZZma: Holy crap thats one crazy Fuerte you have bro! Your RSF execution is perfect! Everytime you knocked me down I had to guess what your next move was going to be... and failed most of the time. lol

@CrazyMobius: It was good to play against your Blanka again bro. I need to get in more games with you  :)

@Hydro: Damn nice Vega & Viper! Its rare for me to play against a Vega or a Viper player online and you make them look really dangerous! GGS bro

@Rafifty: Shot bro, your Gouken is coming along well :) I hope our mirror matches are helping out. lol

@Griever: Nice Guile and Gouken! I only got to play against your Guile but it was cool to see a fellow Gouken player online too  :) We need to have a  mirror match sometime :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

iMagneto

@iMagneto: Its always fun to play against you! As I said in the Rage quit thread I'm always looking out for your FADC into throw and trying to prepare myself to tech it but every single time I've failed lol

haha im gonna trying something new this time:) teleport away from ya grabs heh~ :) or ultra 2

CoffinDrop1

Graveyard shift on PSN last night jumped on at midnight thinking I would get in an hour and then crash. 4 hours later lol  ???

GG's to Kurt Scribble. Was good to muck around with the new characters especially Dudley cause I never use him so I thought I better give him a bash. Your Adon is coming along well - ur cross ups were working well in most of those matches - keep mixing it up there bro. I gotta work on that knee cancel into Ultra that you finished me off with in that Adon mirror match lol. Just after you left Stafford and I went back to the old skool characters and had some dam epic matches.

GG's to Stafford189 cant remember the exact tag. Good use of Hakans oiled up grab - dam the reach on that throw is disturbing. Nice Dhalsim also. Big props to ur Blanka - those games were too tight. U play him well - I hate those dam little tricks ie lk-blanka ball set ups, lp blanka ball into throw, cross up overhead blanka ball and noticed you really started going to town on the neutral jump hk's. Anyway gg's kept me up for sure but was worth - 2 good.

redtie

GGs on HDR Cptmunta, scribbleART, skullator. Was short but fun. Im gunna jump on now for a bit.

Skullator

Haha yeah gg's, beast Guile man. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING, F-IT JUMP IN!!!

scribble

@Coffin: Lol yea I know what you mean about the knee ultra cancel. most of the time i wasn't hit confiming the knee so I didn't know if it would hit until it was to late. Last time I played Adon was the last time I played you, but I am thinking of playing him as a serious secondary (and making Mak my 'work in progress char'... so much work) so hopefully I will get alot more practice in with him. Damn shoulda stuck round for the og char matches. Ended up not being able to sleep till 5 anyways so I just sat there watching Dr.Chaos's Adon vids on youtube... so badass. Anyways GGs bro.

Staford189 sick DeeJay bro, the best I have played so far. Hakan is not bad either, but I think you should only ever play Dan from now on haha. Your Dan was beasting.

Quote from: Skullator on June 04, 2010, 01:13:08 PM
Haha yeah gg's, beast Guile man. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING, F-IT JUMP IN!!!

Ditto hahaha. Yea GGs hara that was fun as, even tho I didn't have a clue how to play 'for reals'. You coulda tick throw perfected me all day :D

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Skullator

GG's to Pjai Kariz and Ash tonight.

Just broke 10,000 battlepoints with Chun Li too, I'm going for Rank1 BP Chun Li on Playstation Network lol.

CoffinDrop1

GG's to my man Hydro. Its been a while so I wanted to Honda it all out. Your Rose was impressive. Good zoning, pokes, slides throws - hard to get momentum against. Good to face your Claw again too - still the Pokemaster and that wall drop move that you use as a cross up on wake up is awesome - timing and spacing is too tight.

GG's briefly to Eru glad to finally play again there bro - sorry to you and Josh my IT kept cutting out and then the last match with Josh when it cut out I had to get off to do some chores so couldnt return. There were some nice comebacks there from you Electric especially that first Ryu match against Absent - that was awesome. Kariz your Guy is good - you got his links and combos sussed. I was hoping to see Fuerte but no doubt I will next time.

Hydro

Yeah! GGs Matt bro, we had a great set for both of us being up early on a Sunday morning.
Your Honda is leaps and bound better than the majority of the others I've fought, very aggressive, very, very scary. I had to really knuckle down, especially with Claw, just to stand half a chance :D

Catch up soon brother!

Skullator

Gg's to scribble, Crazyandy and Zosla this afternoon.

Loving that akuma andy, nice use of HK to prevent me from getting away too. Your friends Gen was beast lol.

zos'la

haha yeah I'm still learning kuma and Chun and Kura but still got tons to try out, my guy is funny against ur chun lol.... u keep falling for my air throw xD
Crazyandy is the Gen I trained with and meet in OZ, best I've played so far. But Chun vs Gen is bad match up for him I think. But you guys don't get much Gen player practice so here you go.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Skullator on June 06, 2010, 01:35:36 AM
GG's to Pjai Kariz and Ash tonight.

Just broke 10,000 battlepoints with Chun Li too, I'm going for Rank1 BP Chun Li on Playstation Network lol.

Fuck thats an achievement. I personally dont have the patience to plow through that many scrubs.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

Epic set gentlemen

ggs scribbleart
sorry i couldn't end helping your rose much. Was having trobule joining hydro's and your games for some strange reason which is a shame. Hydro's rose is probably light years ahead of mine by now anyways :)

ggs crazy möbius
I can't get my head around the hakan match up. My rose loses to your hakan, my Dudley loses to your hakan, but my Dan beats your Hakan? WTF?! I gotta learn that match way more. Same with your T Hawk all my secondaries were struggling. I think I need to learn
PAID what's safe with them more. Rose had no worries except when I was trying to see if ultra 1 can beat spires and dives. Great set learned alot.

Ggs nick4now
badass juri awesome mixups and combos. Takes ages to ko someone with the low damage output (especially Hawk ;) ) really fun matches to watch. Cool mak vs juri match in the end, was praying her fist would reach you on that ultra :)

Hasty, good chatting with you bro. Hopefully you can get your router sussed this week to get some games in before the tournament. Welcome to NZism :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

GGS to CrazyMobius, CptMunta, Trialacc, Hasty & Skullator!

@CrazyMobius: GGS bro, Very nice T-Hawk! I had a lota trouble against him and you just punished me everytime I missed a combo. lol Also thanks for the add, I know that you had to make room for me  ;D

@CptMunta: Hahaha you are so the king of Wake Up/random ultra! lol the mak vs juri match was funny lol nice to see you bring out Rose too. I think I'm just wasting Feng shui when I activate it while you have U2 stocked. lol ggs bro

@Trialacc: Hey thanks for the games bro! It was really helpful playing against your Gief :) I hope I can get in more games with you. I'm seriously fine with your use of lariats, the more you use it, the faster I figure how to get through them  :)

@Hasty: GGS man, nice to see another CHCH player online :) I hope you enter the tournament bro, it should be fun :) But you should also try and join our mashups when you're free, we can all level up together  :)

@Skullator: Man that was some fun sets we had bro, thanks for setting up an endless battle for us, It saved me time and points looking for you in Ranked Battle lol Cool to see your Mak in action, she definitely leveled since the last time I played you! Again Concragats on breaking the 10K BP, You and your Chun definitely deserve it  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CrazyMobius

Yeah awesome games Fist of Fury and Munta. My connection quit on me 4 times last night which was a pain. Fury that Juri is very nice. One of those games at the volcano my Hawk was just eating everything in the corner. Nice use of her wierd counter too. It was fun to watch in spectator mode.

Munta good to finally get some games in. Yeah Hakan is a funny one. That Rose match was lucky I think. On your Rose I definitely think you should keep her for the Nationals. One suggestion is with the Ultra 2 some times I would try to bait you into using it and then it would only chip. I think concentrate on waiting for the optimum time for activation.