• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

He's this scrubby flow chart Ken dude, psn's something like islordmaorichief or something close to that. All his posts are exactly the same things he messaged me on psn after i made him my bitch and raped all his battle points in ranked.

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahaahaahaaahhaha
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on June 27, 2010, 11:18:07 PM
He's this scrubby flow chart Ken dude, psn's something like islordmaorichief or something close to that. All his posts are exactly the same things he messaged me on psn after i made him my bitch and raped all his battle points in ranked.

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahaahaahaaahhaha

That guy?! That's pretty funny.

karizzma

Ok so I had a rank game yesterday and came across a guy with the name DarKKnZ. I played him and realized he had rank match set to 30sec and 1 round only... rather funny since I owned him.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL! damn you lucky bastard i got that guy and due to my hardout muck around style after i realize their so noob i fucking lost and was like ohhhhhh fuccckkkk. Hard out tried to find him after that lol..... waaannnkkkeerrr
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Nick4now

Hahaha I played against a Japanese player today who also had that setting. Unfortunately I didn't notice until It was too late... That shit made me rage hard  Hahaha he poked me a few times then just kept avoiding me  >:(

Oh well, that taught me a lesson to keep an eye on the setting lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro someone give me all the best Aussie players names please.... My list went shit because i didn't play in months. Brodsta must've gotten himself a j.o.b because he hasn't been on in 6 days, WTF!

Yeah i cant remember all the good ones! Too many fucking noobs to fight through before i find them too. So help a brother out.

CptMunta

Hooray tournament mode :)

Goodtimes people. Had to play you twice Nick! 2nd match was more fun. That first round custom was nuts! I offically hate that weird antiair normal now. Watching you and pjai go at it in the final was sick as. Your ibuki has improoved tons since last time I saw it. Ggs gentlemen. :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Nick4now on June 28, 2010, 09:45:51 PM
Hahaha I played against a Japanese player today who also had that setting. Unfortunately I didn't notice until It was too late... That shit made me rage hard  Hahaha he poked me a few times then just kept avoiding me  >:(

Oh well, that taught me a lesson to keep an eye on the setting lol

Players who use these settings are most likely trying to get their trophy for time over. Which are usually hard to achieve with 99 seconds.

Pjai

GGs guys.

tournament mode was cool : ) the music change in the final was epic :D

geneterror

I'd be pretty keen to try tournament mode on Sunday afternoon if anyone else is keen?
KOW 2011

karizzma

geneterror

I will smash your Fuerte into tiny little pieces :-*
KOW 2011

karizzma

We will put this preposterous hypothesis to the test... soon.

Nick4now

Yeeaah Tournament mode was cool! hahaha yeah I had to play you and Pjai twice lol it was really fun  :) But yes I concur the music change was awesome  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

dwu1

GG Ryuuk08, got schooled by your juri/rufus. I think I might start learning Ken properly now :D