• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Can I request some game time versus Weazy n Skull whenever you dudes see me on, need some gametime versus NZ's finest.

Som: Let's hook up some training for the 2V2 as.

CrazyMobius

yeah true. I wanna practice for this upcoming tourney and feedback etc.

Hydro

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer bro sweet, keen to help my fellow ps3 buddies.

No body wants to fucking team  with me anyway hahahahaha.

I think i only got your guys NZ accounts though, so add me on your other guys accounts if you want. All my good players are on my NZ acc so i never really go on my Aus one hehe.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

Weazy: Hydrokinetic is my aus acc bro, please add as...

If I can't make it to the tourney, you should team up with 'Mobius. Hard. You boys can take that $$$ :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

scribble

GGs tonight Simon. Nice character choice. I think he suits your style alot. I'll be keen for some more some time :)

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

CrazyMobius

Yes GG. You have definitely improved since when I last played you. Some nice mixups.

On a side note it's really been good playing some NZers again. Connection is a lot better.

Hydro

GGs MJ-Tahana. Good to play you again bro. Great Sagat my friend, I can see him being really fuckin scary in a little while :D

Hydro

GGs Brother Weazzy, great to play you again bro.

Lots of lol moments especially the Viper Guile matches damn air-throw :D Keen for another set anytime cuz.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer bro, soz for my shit play, am fucked up a bit haha.

TWO DAYS STR8 DRINKIN WITH 30 MIN SLEEP IN BUS STOP = SUPER STREET NIGGA 4

[NIUE] weazzyefff

How do you invite peepz when you aren't host???

And my buttons are fucked  :'(

Flash you Fei is looking pretty mean bro, giving me and Imag a run for our money there. Your just need to AA more, i was jumpinh hardout lol.

scribble

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 17, 2010, 07:38:50 PM
How do you invite peepz when you aren't host???

I think you just have to wait till you get back to the lobby between matches, then invite people through the lobby menu bro. That's the only way have found on PS3 anyway.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Pjai

Who can teach me Noel in Blazblue? lol

geneterror

I can play you at Blazblue bro but you're not gonna learn much if you don't have a mic? I'll jump on tonight after work for a bit and see if you're on. The only time I can't play tonight is while Outrageous Fortune is on ;D.
KOW 2011