• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribble

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on December 10, 2010, 06:57:41 AM
You back on PSN now Scribble? Haven't seen you in a while.

Yea be back on now. Had a little break from the online for a bit. Catching up on some other games I've been neglecting.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

scribble

GGs tonight Flash. Awesome Fei as always bro

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's Ryuuk bro.

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkk. 3:30am to 5:30 am set. Damn nigga we got issues.

Felt funny playing SSF4 as i've only been playing BB:CS. Man the first game, when i was in the corner i was trying to neutral jump air dash out haha. Fucking noob. Lucky i showed you how it's done with half the cast hahahaha.

Man in that Rufus mirror we had. I did that combo into dizzy, then that combo into super and got the full super and the dmg was so scaled the bar didn't even move ay lol. Was like fuck, wada gay.

That Seth vs T Hawk match was funny. Jb Hp all day then T hawk do three moves and i'm dead. Stupid Mexican.

Bro you should get BB:CS and we can scrub it out together. And then we will get real beast together (no homo).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Hahaha fuck ggs bro, I was like half asleep during our set and didn't even realise 2hrs went past lol

Damn I'm so scrubby with other chars outside Juri/Rufus. When you picked Rufus I was like "OH NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T!"  ;D I was pretty tempted to counter with Bison but realised I have no idea how to use him lol

As for BB:CS I wll get it sometime but I'm really enjoying AE atm lol I barely SSFIV at home now. I only load it up to practice plinking and to get trophies. I'm on like 68% so far for trials  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL shit i can't be fucked doing all those trials. They will take forever bro. I only had a couple left on vanilla, then my memory corrupted so was kinda like 'i'll never fucking waste my time on something so stupid ever again'.

And yer that's pretty much the reason I only play BB:CS now. Is because of AE. Don't really need to practice at super cos of AE. I can still practice BB:CS 1 cos i don't even know the mechanics that well.

But when MvC3 comes out. It's all mahvel babbee.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Nick4now

Yeah I was at first like that with trials but now I'm finding it fun to do. I'm also using it to practice plinking; Amazes me how it makes combos simpler lol

Now just gotta find someone who'll sit in versus mode and unlock all the colours/PAs for me  ;D

As for Mahvel, I'll play it if Gief or Haggar is in - I don't care if they're totally shit or not. Dante looks fun to use but probably gonna be overused so might have X-23 in my team instead  :D

Chocobuny

No one plays super anymore! Afk crying

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Nick4now on January 02, 2011, 02:40:22 PM
Yeah I was at first like that with trials but now I'm finding it fun to do. I'm also using it to practice plinking; Amazes me how it makes combos simpler lol

Now just gotta find someone who'll sit in versus mode and unlock all the colours/PAs for me  ;D

As for Mahvel, I'll play it if Gief or Haggar is in - I don't care if they're totally shit or not. Dante looks fun to use but probably gonna be overused so might have X-23 in my team instead  :D

I just hope the chars are more viable than previous. Looks like Haggar will be in bro.

Quote from: Chocobuny on January 02, 2011, 03:22:38 PM
No one plays super anymore! Afk crying

Get BlazBlue bro!!!! A mean change from super. Also heaps of kieents on my friends list are always playing  super man. My friends i added for BB:CS are never on ay haha. Spend most my time in training mode :( Then again i do only play at like midnight and onwards.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Nick4now on January 02, 2011, 02:40:22 PM

X-23 will probably get whored as well. All the tards will be like "omg shes fast need to use" Which is true. Shes looking really fucking strong atm. But its marvel. Being a tier whore is allowed.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Nick4now

GGs to CrazyMobius! Had a lota fun with our T.Hawk vs Gief matches lol tick st.lk spd is so old school lol haven't played against anyone else who uses that in SSFIV.

Also shot Weazzy for another half asleep battle.. And for finding my secret message you bastard haha

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Nick4now on January 04, 2011, 10:05:30 PM
GGs to CrazyMobius! Had a lota fun with our T.Hawk vs Gief matches lol tick st.lk spd is so old school lol haven't played against anyone else who uses that in SSFIV.

Also shot Weazzy for another half asleep battle.. And for finding my secret message you bastard haha

Yer bro, wada cheaky keeint. Trying to hide that message hahaha. Wasn't even gonna read it too but thought i should get rid of some of them. I found heaps of other buzy ones in there too bro haha.

Yer gg's man. Sorry i had to ditch you but someone jumped on BB and nobody ever on at that time i straight summersault outta bed to change games just to play BB lol. Did the same thing to CMOB earlier that day, sorry CMOB haha.

That lk SPD is hella obvious though if you ask me. You might wana swap it with something else sometimes. If T Hawk has something like that that can counter BD and is safe. Is his sweep safe? Dunno. Never played a Hawk besides the one that nearly knocked me outta nats with empty jump in ultras hahahahahha.

CMob bro, shoulda kicked that scrub dude man. He was waste of time. I know it sounds harsh and i've helped heaps of cats lvl up but that guy was exceptionaly bad. The least he could do was learn anything about the game before playing. Nobody's leveling up that way bro.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 04, 2011, 10:22:14 PM
Never played a Hawk besides the one that nearly knocked me outta nats with empty jump in ultras hahahahahha.

FARK MOOSE WATA BEAST
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro that was some serious mind fucking. OMG just block he's gonna Hawk dive again i know it (empty jump ultra). Farrkkkkk, i'm gona lose to Moose ahhhhhhhhh (high pitched).

GG's to the Aus guys on BB:CS. Where's all my NZ players at mane jeez.

GG with Erlking, first time i face your Hazama, and man i got shut down hard. Ruined my beasting i was doing in that lobby before you come. Those guys were on wireless so they had shit connection. We usually get better connection with Aus.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Nick4now on January 04, 2011, 10:05:30 PM

Yeah awesome fun.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 04, 2011, 10:22:14 PM
CMob bro, shoulda kicked that scrub dude man. He was waste of time. I know it sounds harsh and i've helped heaps of cats lvl up but that guy was exceptionaly bad. The least he could do was learn anything about the game before playing. Nobody's leveling up that way bro.

Yeah sorry dude I won't kick someone if they are a beginner. Only if they are laggy or being abusive.