• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boo0701

Hi bro I am here~

Thanks for the advises and ggs last night :D

Actually I do understand the possible follow ups after a blocked scissor kick, and the ways to counter them. But at the end I still have to guess. I am more like a see and react type of player therefore I hate guessing  :-[ I started to mess things up when you rush me down to the corner.  And when I realized my life is nearly down to zero lol

I feel I am giving up space too easily. Most of the time I play your Bison I get cornered from the start of the match which is very very painful. And I am afraid to spam fireball because I lost my spacing control.  :-[

Bro you have a devastating offensive game with bison and your timing for jumping in is very good. Totally disabled my shoryuken.   :P

I am currently at work  :D catch you soon 

zos'la

Don't be scared to throw Hadoukens and use ur C.MK > Hadou sparringly.
S.LP and S.MP beats SK, just time it right, usually after mid screen.
C.MP beats S.HK and S.MK, u need to catch it at a good distance just as he recovers from them.
Anti ALL his Jump ins, if you're unsure if its a cross up of not, use C.HP.
On wakeup, Bisons jump MK has a floating elenment to it, its usually a cross up, but do watch for the odd Jump HP, experience helps, read your opponent is the key.
Use OS against Bison at all times, his wakeup game is pretty good, he will either.
Block
Focus Dash back
Phycocrusher or the EX ver
EX Head stomp
Teleport

So choosing ur option select is very important, again read ur oponent well then u win.
Presure him, don't let him pressure u.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Flash

What option select do you want him to use.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

zos'la

3 simple OS after doing a safe jump.

OS SRK
OS Tatsu
OS Sweep

geneterror

Whatever one gets him the free hurricane every time I teleport on wakeup haha. Andy hit me with this three times at the Xmas damager before I figured it out and stopped teleporting on wakeup :P
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey which one do you use for DR? Lp or any punch DP? Does that beat or trade with ex pc.

Andy is definitely right about the AA ALL my jump ins. I can see that c.HP being a bit of a pain haha. And yeah i would try the stuf Andy says cos he mains a very good Ryu.

Also Andy, can you walk up OS tatsu? Cos i was teleporting on my wakup when he was walking up thinking please don't tatsu me lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

If you wanted to OS into tatsu from something that isn't a jumpin you could do something along the lines of:

cr.strong OS fireball/tatsu.  You would perform it by doing this meaty:

cr.strong, qcf+jab, qcb+roundhouse.

If he sits there,  you get meaty cr.strong xx fireball, if he teleports you get whiff strong, then tatsu.  Bare this is all complete theory though.  I dunno if tatsu will be fast enough, but you can maybe figure something from there.  That OS would lose to wakeup ultra/super/EX PC though.  Wakeup DR might get it though.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer wakup DR's punish the whiffing tatsu.

Yer that meaty MP os tatsu sounds the go.

What about punishing blocked ex pc? Can u ultra 1? Or is too slow?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

What Lenny said,
But I wouldn't recommend it as its too risky against a good Bison.
Play safe, play smart and be patient.

LP SRK usually for OS, but you can use MP though its more risky.
I seen this Option select beat out everything except for teleport.
But myself I've traded a few times with EX PC and EX Head stomp but that I know was due to my timing for teh OS. if you do it right, t beats 99% of Bison's wakeup clean.

boo0701

Thanks for all the tips and advises :D
I will need some time to absorb and try them out in game.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whollllyeeeee Sheeeeeiiiiiit.

i just lost 5-1 to a Rose player from Aus. I learnt so much about the match up from him it's not even funny. That 1 win was the last game i had and fark. SO much depth in this match up.

Oh yer his name is ka-took. GG's maaate..

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Hahaha i just noticed the [NIUE] at the start of your name weazzy. I dont know if your wang is massive enough for you to be a part of team NIUE.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

More than big enough, a bit less than smelly enough , and been in more than enough Niuen girls.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Ayy gg's Electric bro. Too bad you can't make it to firstblood. You would have a good chance with all those mean mix ups you were doing. Man one knockdown. And i was getting mindfucked to oblivion.

Lots of damage too. That mk > hp, rekka thing fadc into ultra was getting me when i was trying to sk you to death hahah. You just need to look for my dash up throws. I was getting heaps. Were you failing your teching or going for something? Cos my throw in block strings was getting you heaps too.

On my part, i need to learn to block when you jump in. I just hold up, or mash BD, and that's how i kept getting combo'd. Wait till after the hp's ay. Then Bd. Or atleast after one lp or lk lol. Any other tips?

And i evened things up with that ka-Took guy after you too. Everyone should add him. And he gave me more players he said was good  too - Shangtsung09 and  Luong_fu and hopefully you's already added this guy when i was raving about him..the mighty Yakult99 - Bloody good Sakura.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's CkL 10 and Yakult.

Those were some fun as hell games mane. See man i look after my NZism peeps. Hook them up with mean cats to play haha. That Yakult guys a beast ay. Plays with all the fucked as chars and beasts.

That's why i like playing that guy you learn pretty good matchups with him. T Hawk was doing the beasting hahaha. I was just about to switch to Bison to see how awful that match woulda been too before he gapped it haha.

Oh man, and his Sakura. faaaaarrk. That guy is the king of abusing 'stupid' shit hahaah. Neutral jump fucking damager. Empty jumping beeiiitchh. Sak is gdlk. Taught me how to bait and punish her stupidly gdlk c.HP. Cammy is cheap as hell. And his Gouken is the neutral jump king of spacing haha. A lot of our games looked like we trolling. Just neutral jump wars on lol.

Heaps of those games came down to the very wire and then he'd bust out something ruthless as and random as but also gdlk as haha.

CKL you need a mic. And where the fuck is Ryuuk with his mic? Gets a mic and then goes and plays a totally outdated game. I'm disappointed.