• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Bro for all you know he might be in the hyperbolic time chamber practicing ways to deal with Ryu jump in mp.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

HoneyBadger

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on February 07, 2011, 02:21:21 PM
Bro for all you know he might be in the hyperbolic time chamber practicing ways to deal with Ryu jump in mp.

Nah I'm trying to understand why the fuck someone would be friends with budafist, let alone give money to him.

MUMMYHALA

Rorooze

HoneyBadger

MUMMYHALA

Rorooze

HoneyBadger

... Turns out he actually said naughty.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Guys we need to drink more often. But better to do it in the appropriate topics.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck i hate when everybody is ducking me. FUckking scrubs wanna have fun playing scrubs, just the way it is.

Like 6 people online just constantly ducking me. Fuck PSN.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Haha I don't duck you bro I'm just obsessed with GT5 and DC Universe at the moment ;D

MvC3 drops and I'll be on all the time yo!
KOW 2011

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 09, 2011, 10:57:01 AM
Fuck i hate when everybody is ducking me. FUckking scrubs wanna have fun playing scrubs, just the way it is.

Like 6 people online just constantly ducking me. Fuck PSN.

Who's ducking you? Sorry haven't been only in ages. Having more fun playing on GGPO lol At least MVC3 us coming out soon and I'm sure there will be plenty of challenges. Fuck I still gotta pre-order lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL not you guys you fools. People that's online. Then they not playing anyone. So you invite them heaps. Ask them to play. Then you see them go from network to somebody elses endless. Wankers haah. Heaps of cunts do it to me. Some people admit they do it cos waste of time playing me and getting beasted. Some people admit othere people have said it to them but not me.

Just makes me sad. Cos nobody to play is gay. Heaps of peeps online and nobody wants to play is even gayer.

I'm so desperate i'm begging a blanka ball spamming and honda headbut spamming dude to play me lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE]iRONSoL

haha sucks bro, make a new account? lol
pringles

staffid

f##k ill play you anytime i dont mind getting a lesson i main dan so im use to it i am alway on late but after 12 due to work so i mainly play oz guys

my psn is dead_claws