• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

LETS REMATCH WEAZAL! BATTLE OF WEST AUCKLAND KING OF GLEN EDEN AND BLOCKHOUSE BAY!!!! MONEY MAAATCH
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

G i was inviting you hardout but i think you just left your ps3 on again to make us think your practicing. Pwah.

And Ryu is stil Ryu. He's used as Much as Dante. But honestly not much people picking Sent. They are all scrubs. Dunno how good he is. Buahahhahah.

That OZhadou guy Coolzinferno or some shit like that is really good. Only guy who beasts me real bad. He don't even have Sent on his team man. WTF!?!?!

And atleast SSF4 has awesome connections with Aus/NZ and not a shit connection with EVERYWHERE.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

Yeah bro, it's the offline mindgames. You gonna be expecting massive combos then you play me and go WTF THAT'S JUST TEH SAME SHIT AS LAST WEEK
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 21, 2011, 03:41:02 PM
But honestly not much people picking Sent. They are all scrubs. Dunno how good he is. Buahahhahah.
I must be a scrub then because I have very little interest in Sentinel. He is good, REALLY good but I just don't enjoy playing him that much at the moment.

I don't understand why they thought they needed to give him all these long, MASSIVE damage combos. The worst part is that frying pan puts you in bounce state :o I think they really need to remove that and he would be a lot better and still be a huge threat.
KOW 2011

K123_iy

ggs karizzma, i tried replacing dante with hulk after going through some of his mission modes. nice otg combos, i always think i'm gonna catch a break then get launched up again and again..

karizzma

Ya the hulk has huge hit boxes on his move and I got caught too many times trying to mash stuff. He really seemed to make your team better. That damn wesker super must randomly cross up hmm?

geneterror

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on February 22, 2011, 02:58:37 PM
That damn wesker super must randomly cross up hmm?
You mean Maximum Wesker? Block high after it starts, if you block low it will cross you up eventually.

Looks like we gonna have a few Hulk players.

My current team is Wolverine, Hulk, Doom ;D
KOW 2011

K123_iy

i've heard somewhere that if you block the maximum wesker in the air then you don't have to worry about crossups - needs testing.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro i tried that and you still get crossed up lol. Started it blocking low. And then started blocking high and got hit. I think if you start blocking high it's algood. This is more annoying then Blanka's point blank ultra 1. hope there isn't actually a pattern cos than it would be an awesome super to randomly bust out on their last char hahah. And would totally fit in with this game.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

I've only been blocking it like that because it seemed that way when we were all playing it at my place the other day, Ben pointed it out first.

Haven't played many Weskers but it worked for me the other night, maybe I just got lucky. I don't have time to try it in training tonight.
KOW 2011

JackSmash

The first hit can crossup. After that just hold Up Back.

karizzma

I think you guys are telling me shit but I will give it a try.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on February 22, 2011, 03:08:42 PM

Looks like we gonna have a few Hulk players.

Not to sound like a jabroni but I still think it's cool that in a Fighting game you can pick "The Incredible Hulk" Lol.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Pro Hulk strat:

Standing H -> S -> Gamma Crush. The H has armour on it, so its awesome.

You will beast people with this. I guarantee success.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

ggs last night Simon. Hulksmash!

I thought of a lot of advice after your msg last night but it's probably to much to try and cover in one post. We'll have to hook up soon and have a jam, see you at Ranbats this Friday?
KOW 2011