• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SFIV tournament at XLan CONFIRMED!

Started by fluxcore, April 29, 2009, 11:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

iMagneto

Quote from: fluxcore on May 11, 2009, 01:16:26 PM
Just BTW we've got 6 confirmed, paid up people, so we still need 4 more before the SFIV tournament actually goes ahead. The XLan organisers are all "Hah! 29 people said they'd join in our polls and you've only got 9? Hah!" so let's get this shit sorted.

Stereomonkey, I believe you've got payment sorted, so that's one down.

iMagneto, you've got your name up there but haven't paid yet? Get onto it man :)

If you two pay, then we only need 2 more. Toomeke, you still going to come along? Anyone else, can I twist your arms?

yup i've paid just now~ i should be up "PAID" by tomorrow ~~
yeah i got your msg, i think the virus eating my design.. very pissed off >_<

Gino

Only need 1 more person since Stereomonkey and iMagneto have paid.

Will

Dangermouse has yet to pay but I know for sure that he is going because he has to enter GH so he will enter SF4 aswell.  :-X
Learning....

fluxcore

Sweeeeet!

(not about the loss of the logo though, bl mike!)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

iMagneto

king picolo are u going to sign up to xlan ??
ill be glad ass if u came from aus to here~

stereomonkey

Pretty cheap to fly over.  $289 return on aerolinas argentina.  Good old dodgy argentinas! 
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

stereomonkey

Also not to mention the freebie old Ruddy is giving us Australians ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

kingpiccolo

hehe cant bro strapped for cash we got a $900 tax thingo from the govt but all that shit got spent like before i had it bills and gettin a run around car for work, i wanna try make it to the next tourney though also theres a tourney next sunday here in brisbane imma go to it thisll be this first time ive played some lag free matches.

fluxcore

GUYS the seating this year is select-your-own, go do it NOW, try to all bunch together! I got Q1, right by the entrance of the console section :)

http://www.xlan.co.nz/modules.php?name=seat
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

fluxcore

Get some on the other side of the table too guys, so we can form a massive rectangle of nzism awesomeness

iMagneto

Will

Q8 atm, might change if Danger cant get into beside me lol but only to the opposite side of the NZism table :P
Learning....