• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

The next "Grind Session"

Started by Lennysaurus, April 29, 2009, 11:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: fluxcore on May 07, 2009, 12:25:22 PM

Quote from: xkhereticAhh ok. Standard Auckland bar price.  That's expected considering the area.

Shit man, I'm just used to Hamilton pak n save prices here, Auckland is crazy.

lol B.Y.O......hahaha
The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on May 07, 2009, 05:09:00 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on May 07, 2009, 04:21:09 PM
shux its easy as to switch controllers i was doin it last time and switching them back to sticks when i got off ,just hold middle button down blah blah i'm sure you's know how to do it . It's just that when you wanna take the only controller and push the button to sinc it to the console it shows up on the other screen and you need the cord and shit like that, oh well if you cant think of anything i'll just use stick. But this time i'm still gonna play the pros even though i'll probaly look like a dick.peace .

ALll good bro, If you know how to change them over fast thats all good.  Just take a controller with you and do your damage cuzz.

To be honest I have never swapped the controllers before mid game, so youll be our local expert I reckon.
I only know how the ps3 controller works aye bro
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ADism on May 07, 2009, 07:13:19 PM

Quote from: xkhereticAhh ok. Standard Auckland bar price.  That's expected considering the area.

lol B.Y.O......hahaha
lol yea that what i did last time, rolled up with beers in the pockets then got snapped and nearly kicked out so just skulled them back and went out to my car every now and then skulled back a beer then came back in it was aLLLLgood.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 07, 2009, 09:18:09 PM
Quote from: ADism on May 07, 2009, 07:13:19 PM

lol B.Y.O......hahaha
lol yea that what i did last time, rolled up with beers in the pockets then got snapped and nearly kicked out so just skulled them back and went out to my car every now and then skulled back a beer then came back in it was aLLLLgood.

haha ok, im not getting in trouble for another one of my posts again.... ::)

unless u bring us a few beers 2 n i'll come join u at that park out the back hahaha zeah zeah
The New Generation Clockw0rk

zos'la

beers and restaurants is all good. La porcheta is a great place, it even got steaks for 20 bucks not bad.

anyways ill be bring my custom stick this time. Does anyone have a ps1/2 > xbox360 / PS3 converter? I would like try our my stick on SF4.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: zosla on May 07, 2009, 10:25:34 PM
beers and restaurants is all good. La porcheta is a great place, it even got steaks for 20 bucks not bad.

anyways ill be bring my custom stick this time. Does anyone have a ps1/2 > xbox360 / PS3 converter? I would like try our my stick on SF4.

Sounds like la porchetta is the go then!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Lennysaurus

Hey Graeme if its not too much trouble could you please make a version that is less than 129kb?

I tried to do it, but everytime I tried it came out looking retarded.

I cant post it into the gpforums otherwise.

Thanks in advance

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

Will do it at work today bro.
KOW 2011

geneterror

Fuck bro sorry about the delay but my work has been insane, I've been working late just to keep up.
Are you trying to add the image as an attachment or hotlinking to the image in my photobucket using the [img][/img] tags. I don't think there is a size restriction on the second option. Try the second way as soon as you can because I can't get to the files again until Monday but linking to the photobucket should work.

Try copying and pasting this into GPforums:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v364/geneterror/A3-poster.jpg[/img]
KOW 2011