• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Quote from: massi4h on March 08, 2011, 03:08:51 PM
http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=499249

Warehouse have it for $34.97.

Also I gotta delete someone to add you on xbl.

Sold out online and the sale finishes Thurs.
Can't get to a physical store until Saturday :(.
Thanks for the heads up anyway.
KOW 2011

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: goku_kakarot77 on March 08, 2011, 02:44:47 PM
big shout out to IRUMBILE for last night, i have put alot of work into my guile now, been playing A ranked aus people so that helped me alot,he is very close to B+ now lol, but i have learned patients esp when playing people like u bro, thanks for all ur tips and help bro, give a wassup to ur bro for me,

cheers
-goku
ps- sorry i bailed a few times from the ranked match as my connection was playing up so didnt wanna play too much

Shot bro. Definitely more patient on your part. Your Guile mirror game is really good. It wont be long til you got all matchups covered. 

Shades ftw! 8)
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

stereomonkey

ggs Graeme and Damicous.  Damn games were laggy though :(

Also yes it was me playing on ginos gt and welcome to xbox graeme bro!  Have you got a mic with for your stick?  Need to jump in a party with us and talk shit.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

geneterror

ggs bro. I was wondering if that was actually you or Gino becuase I know you used Mags. You Mags is dope bro. Took me a couple of games to adjust and then I had to leave for dinner. Was laggy at the start, it got better but was still a bit laggy.
I can't use my mic much in the evenings because Suzannah is watching TV in the lounge behind me and I don't want to talk over whatever she is watching. I'm usually playing with the sound turned down or if I need to hear the game properly I play with headphones on.
Keen to play more again soon.
KOW 2011

Dafid

ggs dude honestly i dont think it gets much better then that online haha. you should try playing the korean guys in the same "region" as us. that shits horrible. either way it didnt stop you from pulling off those sick flight/air dash combos with magneto

stereomonkey

Flux and I tried to play some last night but it was laggy so I'm guessing the denominator being me with laggy connecton :(

May have to keep it offline until after first blood.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

LN

Did you get that cheapie BB:CS for X (makes sentinel X-factor pose) box, Graeme?
There is no knowledge that is not power

geneterror

Nah, I saw your link and went to buy it and it was sold out already. I'm gonna have to order one from CD Wow and wait weeks for it to turn up :(. Couldn't find it anywhere else.
KOW 2011

LN

Damn. Would be nice to play a game that works well online :/
There is no knowledge that is not power

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on March 10, 2011, 11:26:23 AM
Nah, I saw your link and went to buy it and it was sold out already. I'm gonna have to order one from CD Wow and wait weeks for it to turn up :(. Couldn't find it anywhere else.

Ill bring mine for you to use on the weekend bro

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Quote from: LN on March 10, 2011, 11:42:05 AM
Damn. Would be nice to play a game that works well online :/

ALan I still got the limited ed shit too if you still want it.

It hasn't even left my drawer since I got it lol.  Looked at the book once, and the pictures are very "provocative" lol.  Some horny dude drew those for sure.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

redtie

GGs U-man! Sorry bro had to gap it to uni for a lecture. Damn earthquake made me forget lecture times are all over the place.

massi4h

lol shit man. From what I heard you guys had to take 2 weeks off. And a friend of mine doing engineering has 8am to 8pm every weekday and 8am-12pm on Saturday...

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: redtie on March 15, 2011, 07:17:04 PM
GGs U-man! Sorry bro had to gap it to uni for a lecture. Damn earthquake made me forget lecture times are all over the place.

all good bro , anytime man !

dam this games net codes pretty crap tho , ssf4 is a million times better online
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "