• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

zos'la

hahaha Mason, u gota teach me some of that shit.... LOL.
Honestly, Ill make u pay next time :P bastard popped my cherrry ><

But seriously, Mason is a tricky guy, I learn quite a lot of him as he use stuff I don't see very often, So i usually Kakashi Sharingan hin :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Harhar I get it because I've now watched 16 episodes of Naruto. Harharhar. But yeah thanks Andy. Sure I can teach you that shit if you want, not hard when you get used to it.

Also you failed the FPS Doug quote so maybe I shall not teach you my epic ways. What's next, you're gonna say "actually you run faster with a scout"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on October 29, 2010, 02:32:15 PM
Boom. Headshot.

Fixed again. Thats what WE use in Niue when we shoot people in the head.

With rocket powered coconut cannons made of taro.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on October 29, 2010, 03:00:25 PM
Dashed up to his wakeup and went cr.lp OS ultra. He backdashed on wakeup and BAM the ultra hit him ftw. Felt pretty awesome lol.

How the fuck? WTF?

Your taking the pisss ay? I bet you if he blocked that ultra would of still come out. I never seen daigo do this shit. Backdashing would be obsolete in this game.

Also 3 people is best. aCTUALLY two people is. Cos you can fuck around with other characters. If there's heaps of people in lobby i just go bison and it gets boring.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

Na bro works just like the OS sweep which is pretty important for characters like balrog. If he blocked, the ultra wouldn't come out since he would be blocking my jab, but since it whiffed it was all good. Sim has a real slow backdash, don't think it'd work on most other characters. Replay is saved anyway of course.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL replay wouldn't prove anything of course.

Also i know what os is lol. Bison got the best sweep os.

Yer hard i don't think that would work on other chars. Or this would be mainstream as fuck for pro's. And Marn could of eaily use it for excuse on Daigo wakeup backdash but never.

this being said. I woner what chars this work on. Can you pplease tell me bro.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Lennysaurus

Ggs Euan and Josh. Fuck my new Internet connection is waaaay better for playing online     . At least until Josh starts mashing his lag switch.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

Well I did a quick test of it and then my parents came home so I had to turn it off before they saw I wasn't studying lol. But yeah the OS definitely works. I tried it on sim and on block it just chain cancels into standing lp and on backdash or back teleport sim gets hit by the ultra. If he does the forward behind teleport it autocorrects but goes through him cause he's still invincible. Looked at the frame data and Ryu's backdash is only 2 frames faster than sims (27 frames iirc) and I tried the OS on Ryu and it worked as well. Dudley's ultra is faster than Ryu's so it should most likely be able to do the same thing, but I don't know how fast his cr.lp is nor am I sure of it's chain cancel properties. I don't think Marn had enough time to throw out a jab against daigo as he was ducking to get in on his wakeup from far away.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ggs len and joshg

as per what len said , my new connection(telstra) for online is awesome , so smooth , its really god . enjoying playing online again now
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Shot Mason. Wow that's buzzy shit. Backdash is over with. Same as teleport.

I wonder why everyone still go tatsu os ay. Trust you to bust some of that shit out haha.

I'm pretty sure Marn had enough time to jab. But dunno about his jab either. But should work ay. Marn is just a random ultra noob lol.

Skullator

Weazzy option selects like that are nasty for the person doing them because they are often character specific, it's like with chun she can do meaty crouch MK and Option select ultra2 to catch backdash, but it will only land against a third of the cast because of different backdash properties (Air bourne frames, invincibility frames, distances)
Then factor in that that third of the cast may have some options which destory chuns meaty crouch MK, so it becomes a very unsafe, impractical, hard to use correctly, yet very stylish option select.
Like mason is saying crouch jab starts his option select in that instance, but if he was doing it to a bison player, what do you think happens if that bison did a wake up EX headstomp instead of backdash? If he's not confirming the option select (Definition of option select means you shouldnt have to confirm anything, just do the imputs and the right option will come out for you, so if his jab whiffs his ultra WILL come out, but if its blocked it will not) Not only will he whiff a jab, he will start his ultra and then get stomped most likely lol. The option select itself is sometimes a massive risk unless you know exactly who to use it on, and exactly when you should be using it (When you have coached your opponent into backdashing) just like backdashing itself is a risk for the player waking up.

Backdashing isn't over.. it's just the other player reading you really well.

Oh.. and from memory Marn had to do the ultra like he did because his dudly forward dashes only just got him where he needed to be in time during Daigo's wake up, if he had of whiffed crouch jab BEFORE he did that ultra, I'm sure Ryu could of been well and truly into the ending frames of his backdash, or too far away from dudley for the initial hitbox to reach him. He had to take a that risk like he did.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha yer. Fuck  Marn is just too pro. ' Oh shit he's waking up, ULTRAAA!!!!'.

jpb123

shoutouts to SRKLive stream!

To bad I was lagging :(

( I taunted in one of matches holy shit so hype )