• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: xpunch on June 01, 2010, 03:53:51 PM
ggs boys

lenny - man YOUR Ibuki is annoying lol she reminds of Sim with all the full screen shenanigans, while im trying to hunt her down i just get owned. So i realized that i gotta be patient and tried different things, but still i was finding it hard lol. And how you make that kunai cross up, safe on block is just beastly i was trying to figure out what i could do to punish but those kicks push me out too far and i cant jump in coz they trip me up lol. Once i get pushed out ur back in control again with the kunai throwing, i know a few things that i can punish with Dudley but once you found out you changed ur gameplan lol ggs bro.

yeah hard out bro, your Dudley is getting alot more solid.  I dont see you just throwing out ultra and random shit as much anymore.  I'm happy that my Ibuki is getting better, but she still has alot more to improve on.

I was getting pretty frustrated at that ryu we were playing though.  Fucking walk up throws are killing me atm.  I sewar to god the next person that walks up to me and throws from a characters length away, which I try to tech and fail is gonna have me reach through the internet and rip thier balls off.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on June 01, 2010, 04:07:53 PM
yeah hard out bro, your Dudley is getting alot more solid.  I dont see you just throwing out ultra and random shit as much anymore.  I'm happy that my Ibuki is getting better, but she still has alot more to improve on.

I was getting pretty frustrated at that ryu we were playing though.  Fucking walk up throws are killing me atm.  I sewar to god the next person that walks up to me and throws from a characters length away, which I try to tech and fail is gonna have me reach through the internet and rip thier balls off.

If youre Hungry for balls, you only need to ask me.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

GGs xpunch for the couple ranked games last night. Every time we find eachother in ranked your dudley is getting so much more solid. And damn your BP is high.

xpunch

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on June 01, 2010, 04:07:53 PM

Yeah when i play Ibuki all i wana do is put on the damage. but when i cant get in, i have to relay on punishes, reversals, anti airs, counters and sometimes having to sit there block, block, block, and wait for you to make the mistake and doing all those things makes me crack, then when i cant get a punch on you str8 ex jet upper to make myself feel better  :-\ 'no good', all i wana do is attack attack attack. I gotta snap outa that buzz. I gotta learn to be patient effectivley  ;D

And that Ryu dude was balls im sure i was AA'ing his jump ins . But then he switched to Adon and just spammed specials all day. lol @ the vortex you got on him str8 PERFECT !! i saved that replay for the lolz.

Quote from: massi4h on June 01, 2010, 04:55:25 PM
GGs xpunch for the couple ranked games last night. Every time we find eachother in ranked your dudley is getting so much more solid. And damn your BP is high.

yeah man ggs for the other night totally forgot about the matches we had. Im finding the Dudley vs Akuma match up easier than Rog vs Akuma only because i feel that Dudley is more versatile than Rog when getting stuck in the vortex, Dudley has some good ways of getting out where as Rog is pretty much a sitting duck. But man still much to learn.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GG's Stu and U man. Fuck i shouldn't even try to play any sort of fighting game when i finish an early shift. I couldnt even think properly. Thats why i copped out and stopped using Fuerte. At one point vs one of you i zoned out and was just staring at the characters at the back of the metro city stage.

And i was doing shit like deliberately shifting my block after seeing a crossup, but shifting it into the WRONG direction.

Fuck your Ken links are pretty fucking beast Euan. Im loving c.lk, s.lp, c.hp -> EX tatsu. And one of those Ryu games towards the end was hilarious. I think i did the same thing like 3 times and ate a dragon each time.

And for someone that doesnt really play this Stu your bison was pretty impressive. Its a shame i baited out a shitload of teleports, and then DIDNT FUCKING PUNISH THEM.

As for that lolsplash game. Yea, youre not going to be able to counterhit it with anything that isnt an EX psycho crusher. (Not sure about ultra2) For the most part, either gauge it and try to block, or if youre expecting a splash, teleport. (Which i am aware you already knew)

You both have clearly heard me say 'rush fuerte down'. A few too many retarded jumps from all parties though. Particularly from me. WALL JUMP YAAARRRRRRRRR
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

I tried to but after five splashes in a row I started getting frustrated and just wanted to see what options I had to stop that besides from teleporting/focus/backdash.  So after 12 in a row I still didn't learn my lesson. Lol

GGS Euan, Sean and Jonny.  Euan Masters, awesome work on all your links bro.  You've come a long way since last year boss so keep up the good work!  Great games also Jonny and Sean, damn Vega and his bolo izuna drops :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

JackSmash

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ggs stu , bill , jack and fong , leo , alan etc heaps of fun , sucks i cant make ranbats today  :-\
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GG's to Jack and Rory.

God. RSF Fails a-plenty.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Aaaaand also gg's to Len and Unbeliever.

Fuck your Guy lenny. c.mk or throw on wakeup, and i guess wrong every single time. I go for the OST and you delay your fucking c.mk just enough to catch my fucking c.lk. Soooooo annoying.

And Unbeliever your sim is awesome. There were a lot of times in our matches where i got massively lucky. Really solid on both offense and defence. Looking forward to more games.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Unbeliever

GG's to Lenny and Bill  :)
Really nice to get alot of games in with some awesome players.
Also was funny as hell when you guys were trashtalking each other.

stereomonkey

Cheers rumble, thanks for the match up experience.  NOW I know you cannot punish:

-Sonic Boom
-Ultra 2

with Bison very well. Does anyone have any ideas on what the matchup is like for Bison vs Guile? 
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

massi4h

Well  never had much experience with it, but the general consensus in vanilla was a 7-3 matchup. Guile is now majorly buffed so it must have gotten much harder. I actually don't know why it was rated so high, only thing I know is is that air throw beats all headstomps and devil's reverses. I guess it's bad cause of bison's lack of an overhead and a floaty jump which is easy to anti-air. I still don't know guile's options on scissor kick pressure though which is alot of the time his most annoying trait. But getting past the now faster sonic boom spam must be hard.