• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

GG Irumble, Unbeliever, Barnstorm and Fluxcore

Irumble: Sick guile man having trouble not being able to splash through the sonics on top of you. I think your recovery is too fast which tricks me cause I can do it to ryu all the time.

Unbeliever: Well sim is just... sim. Still finding some things hard but I think I have improved a bit. Still getting tricked by teleports.

Barnstorm: Weird match-up against dudley, just finding his dp is harder to deal with then ryu's for some reason.

Fluxcore: Good to see a claw player on. Once I figured out that wake-up back flip thing I found the match to be easier.

Barnstorm

Quote from: karizzma on July 18, 2010, 02:11:42 PM
GG Irumble, Unbeliever, Barnstorm and Fluxcore

Irumble: Sick guile man having trouble not being able to splash through the sonics on top of you. I think your recovery is too fast which tricks me cause I can do it to ryu all the time.

Unbeliever: Well sim is just... sim. Still finding some things hard but I think I have improved a bit. Still getting tricked by teleports.

Barnstorm: Weird match-up against dudley, just finding his dp is harder to deal with then ryu's for some reason.

Fluxcore: Good to see a claw player on. Once I figured out that wake-up back flip thing I found the match to be easier.

I dont even know how to play duds bro
so i was just throwing out shit to see what worked i coudlnt believe the amount of times that rush punch stopped just in front of your focus though

I always find fuerte to be an annoying match and i had no idea what to do when you had ultra as soon as i jumped and you activated i was like fuckkkkk

i think i was starting to catch on to some of your mix up but my slow hands couldnt do anything about it

[NIUE]iRONSoL

im online bitches!!

come play me
pringles

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: budafist on July 18, 2010, 11:12:11 AM
gg's wick3d.

good to see you rockin Mak, she's one of the coolest chars imo. you seemed to be messing up some karakusa's tho.
otherwaise you had some fly combos with her. she's insanely scary once she's all up in ya shit.

then you had to bus' out the rog to remind me who's boss ;)

sorry Sol, dont know why you couldnt join, I couldnt join ur party either :/
keen for games tho, havent played you since real early vanilla.

ggs budafist awesome ken, blanka and juri too :)

sorry for the lame makoto i played, i was trying out some stuff with her, her meaties and post oroshi stuff but as you could tell i stuffed up most of them lol i busted out rog and gief just to give my mak a little break
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

also awesome games to unbeliever, sick blanka and sim, and your rufus hasn't missed a beat :) even though i lose majority of our games im getting more and more confident in those match ups with my mak :)

sol your honda mine beetch lol

Unbeliever

GGs to Karizzma, have to stop panicking when I get knocked down by Fuerte, need to have more games to sort that out.
GGs to Wicked, once your Makoto gets on a roll shes hard to stop, gotta hit training and learn to punish her properly  :)

I also want a piece of Sol's Honda  ;D

JackSmash

GGs Rumble

That fadc combo you did was so awesome.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

means games with sol.......my planned worked, the first 10games you won, i was just tryna make you tired from all that piano-ing, and it worked cause in the last game (which counts the most) i went in for the kill muahahahaha

nah awesome games bro :)

geneterror

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 19, 2010, 04:58:21 PM
GGs to Karizzma, have to stop panicking when I get knocked down by Fuerte, need to have more games to sort that out.
It's a guessing game where I ALWAYS seem to guess wrong :-\
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: geneterror on July 22, 2010, 03:00:10 PM
It's a guessing game where I ALWAYS seem to guess wrong :-\

Its NOT a 50/50 guessing game though. Most fuerte's will use the mixup best suited to the situation, based on the pattern of their opponent. Realistically, its closer to 70/30 in fuertes favour, possibly even moreso, if he takes ALL his tools into account. He eliminates a lot of his risk mentally before going for his mixup.

Youre 'guessing' wrong because youre treating it as a guessing game when the fuerte player is not. Look at your own patterns, and try to gauge what the Fuerte player is thinking about. This way, you will have a much better idea of what his next move will be so you can attempt to counter accordingly.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

Whatever next time I'm just gonna punch karizzma in the face then break all his fingers. Then lets see his "mixups" with his fingers taped together bwahahahaha

Then maybe I'll try taking Birry Wongs advice...goddammit.
KOW 2011

PinkStarNinja

Add me peeps im new and dont got no 360 Friends... :( Sad i know...

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: JackSmash on July 22, 2010, 02:16:03 PM
GGs Rumble

That fadc combo you did was so awesome.

Haha yep i'm hitting it more and more now.

GGs.

Still have to get used to that Akuma pressure though...

GGs also to Sol for the last few nights. I feel im getting better at the matchup with each game.. Butt splashes annoy me though lol
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Pinkstar ninja vs blackstar ninja epic rival grudge match? BIRRY WONG thinks so.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on July 22, 2010, 06:41:34 PM
Butt splashes annoy me though lol

lol im gonna keep doing them till you learn :P

but yeah ggs, playing against guile helps my patience!

jay your maks getting pretty top tier  ;D,

you just need to learn how to do combos hahaha :D
pringles