• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elixir

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/1439763.html

shoutouts to kayo police for questioning my sexuality

jpb123

Quote from: Elixir on October 31, 2010, 03:44:40 AM

Wait what? Your a "Trap"aswell as Kayo Satoh?

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Elixir on October 31, 2010, 03:44:40 AM

Most of us hear can't read Japanese, what exactly does she say to you?

GG's to Mason and Jay last night.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

Yeah ggs last night Lenny. Sorry my net musta been fucking up or something cause I really couldn't hear what you were saying half the time and especially near the end. But those guy combos that start with fierce or roundhouse do shitloads of damage.

Skullator

Rumble your Seth is amazing.

I'm going to do an Xbox binge to just try get used to the one timing (tourny standard) which should help with my ongoing tech or OS throw or jab mash dilemma I get from my timing always breaking lol. Should play heaps, It's lol how much I can't deal with your seth's up close game (SPD hit confirms lol)

electric

... SPD hit confirm ? lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

karizzma

Does Hakan have this hit confirm SPD?  :(

IR U IM B IL E

Thanks bro I was trying to be a bit more aggressive today as I've added that spd setup to my game. Really takes alot of people by surprise. Also the more I play with him, the more I see Ultra 1 as more useful in more and more matchups. Was funny how we were both watching out for each other's ultras and tryna bait a fireball lol.

You dominated the air a bit more this time and your AA's were mostly on point, got me frustrated haha. I think that's important to keep in mind against Seth. Keep him grounded.

GG's. Im gonna watch more Hiropon to see if I can incorporate more stuff into my repertoire.

;D
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: electric on November 01, 2010, 08:16:34 PM
... SPD hit confirm ? lol

haha i know what he meant by that. I was just tick spd'ing and fadc spd'ing alot.

dash forward spd feels the most rewarding though, but I didnt pull it off today
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

Skullator

Yeah thanks man, keeping him grounded is great advice. TBH when I play good people online (Especially people who main people I'm not used to fighting like Seth) I spend more of my time attempting to test things than actually trying to turtle out the wins. Sometimes I just use that as a crutch because I dont wanna get used to online teching before a ranbat or whatever, but nah I'll do Xbox only for a while and it will be all good.

Always get loads of testing done vs you, and man learnt you have alot of solid ways to break EX SBK with that dive kick thing, and that it's a pain to anti air from close distance (Decent priority if you're below it at least it seems) so ya I'll stop scrubbing out as much next time now that I know that. My EX birds are usually pretty scarce when I'm confident against who I'm playing.

You handle Chun really well already lol, but uh... yeah I felt ultra1 was superior as it removes my option to even consider fullscreening you. If I was "focusing much harder" beyblade styles I would probably punish your sometimes unsafe wall jumps over kikoken you used to do from full screen, but there's no punishing your U1 through fireball ;]
Ultra2 was mainly just awesome chip and a lol worthy combo in the corner for you as far as I could tell from our previous matches.

The more we play, the more we'll know!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Skullator on November 01, 2010, 10:15:03 PM
If I was "focusing much harder" beyblade styles

The more we play, the more we'll know!
Fuck man, don't let your focus down. You saw what happened to that kids beyblade!! Fucking ripped to shreads!!! You want that to happen to you!!

I want some seth matches :(

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

seth u2 is quite often unsafe in the corner even on hit, btw...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Skullator

Nice.. saw that ultra had all kinds of hitbox problems on hit but wasn't aware of that one haha.
All the more reason not to pick it I spose =\

fluxcore

GGs yesterday to Lenny, Karizzma. I would add Euan too, but we didn't actually get a game lol :)

Requesting a nice long set with you Lenny. I want to see what I can do about all the levelling up you've been up to!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on November 02, 2010, 07:56:35 AM
GGs yesterday to Lenny, Karizzma. I would add Euan too, but we didn't actually get a game lol :)

Requesting a nice long set with you Lenny. I want to see what I can do about all the levelling up you've been up to!

Yeah Flux is back on the buzz.

And yer Seth's U1 is gdlk mane. Guaranteed az. As long as your buffer that shit al day.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!