• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVS

GGs to Barnstorm and Wickedways....I was playing on Budas account for a wee while last night - mostly Ryu, Rose, Claw and a lil bit of Guile, Buda was Juri, Ken & Blanka.

Had a pretty sweet 22 win streak on endless too  8)....GG's to those I played in that lobby too.
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Barnstorm

Quote from: DVS on December 19, 2010, 07:19:10 PM
GGs to Barnstorm and Wickedways....I was playing on Budas account for a wee while last night - mostly Ryu, Rose, Claw and a lil bit of Guile, Buda was Juri, Ken & Blanka.

Had a pretty sweet 22 win streak on endless too  8)....GG's to those I played in that lobby too.

GGs bro i didnt think buda played vega

By the way what internet company are you with there was some major lag spikes goin on

DVS

Quote from: Barnstorm on December 19, 2010, 10:23:20 PM

By the way what internet company are you with there was some major lag spikes goin on

Thinks it was Budas wifey on the net while we were jammin.......I don't dare complain to her in fear of getting bitchslapped
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

redtie

Shot iWICK3D for carrying us in Halo last night. Bro you are a beast

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: redtie on December 20, 2010, 04:12:36 PM
Shot iWICK3D for carrying us in Halo last night. Bro you are a beast

all this time i thought you were on PSN for some reason, and hell i didn't even know you play halo :o hit me up when ever your online playing halo bro and we'll have a jam :)
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

redtie

Mean bro! Haha you probably be carrying us some more though. I only play whenever my mate comes over after work around 12ish some weekdays

Rorooze

GG MendoPHNC.

Quick comments which might help you. I think with Honda you should try neutral jumping more, that + heavy punch will help you against fireball characters. With nj.hp you can steer honda in the air so you can get closer without jumping forward and eating an uppercut, etc.

Against rog, I feel honda has the advantage, once you have the life lead you should sit back on it. Honda's headbutts beat pretty much everything rog has (afaik) so you should do those on reaction but don't use medium or heavy headbutts randomly, that gives me a free jab dash punch punish. Also don't jump toward me when I've got back charge, it's easy to headbutt/c.hp that :o

Not sure what else at the moment :o

amendonz

GGs man

yeh i have read that i need to work it into my game (neutral jumping + hp)

the games were all over the place, a couple times i felt i had a good match going only for shit to fall apart. i'm so horrible with the guile match-up i have absolutely no idea what i'm supposed to do there  :-\

.. the holding back thing re: rog, for sure i'm going to make a bigger effort to sit on lead a bit better, not throw the random headbutt :-\ when i get bored lol

cheers for that, i'l get on tonight and work on my shit

jpb123

ggs to LB X Seagull 36

dunno if this person is on here. but gg! stop randomly neck breaking! I did 70% of my damage against you punishing them

Lennysaurus

Im gonna be on tonight and keen to play.  Is there anyone other than Alan, Euan and I that have BBCS?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yip[ i be on about 9.30 - 10 pm , but really wanna just play bbcs at the moment .
fuck loads of fun , been playing sf4/ss4 for 2 years straight now , bb is a nice change of rushdown pace
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Flash

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on December 21, 2010, 06:48:32 PM
Im gonna be on tonight and keen to play.  Is there anyone other than Alan, Euan and I that have BBCS?

i'll join in if alan is still gonna sell those xbox copies.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Lennysaurus

kk, ill be home from work at about 9PM so I'll be on there bout the same time as you Uman.

LN

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on December 21, 2010, 06:48:32 PM
Is there anyone other than Alan, Euan and I that have BBCS?

Stu and Skullator are the only ones I'm aware of
There is no knowledge that is not power

Lennysaurus

STU!@!!! Stop hiding from me!!!  I must destroy you!