• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

why did u mess it up in the first place....
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

karizzma

gg B BOY DRAW

Nice Guile bro. Hate how fast the recovery on sonic boom is.

stereomonkey

ggs last night lenny.  Was trying to see if there was any times during your sandwhich block sting that I could catch you but ended up hearing counter all day X(.  Also couldn't see an opening to try to jump out either so I think next time gotta stay out of that sandwhich as possible.

Keen to play again.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 21, 2011, 02:50:12 PM
ggs last night lenny.  Was trying to see if there was any times during your sandwhich block sting that I could catch you but ended up hearing counter all day X(.  Also couldn't see an opening to try to jump out either so I think next time gotta stay out of that sandwhich as possible.

Keen to play again.

lol my RROD'ed in the middle of our games.  Will wrap in towels again tonight.  Hopefully the top doesn't melt much more or I wont be able to get the hard drive in.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE]iRONSoL

What a beast lenny. Eating a sandwich and owning stu
pringles

massi4h

Anyone keen for marvel tonight?

[NIUE]iRONSoL

down at yifans? ;D keeen
pringles

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

When you gonna be there sol? Ive got that bottle of whatever the fuck it was that i need to give back.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on January 21, 2011, 02:27:35 PM
gg B BOY DRAW

Nice Guile bro. Hate how fast the recovery on sonic boom is.

Hey sorry bout leavin ya standing round with my Gen...I forgot a housing NZ dude was rolling round and he got here during that game.

On another note...I don't think you gotta worry bout booms with a Fuerte like yours...shee-it...I coulda just gone off and read a book for a while  :-\

Good games man...your Gat likes to keep me in that corner..faaaark.
:D
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Guile vs Fuerte is fucking hard for guile. Best thing you can do is fire off a boom, and try to Air to Air him if he tries to get over it. (Airthrow. j.hk etc.)

Unfortunately, that means creating space. Normally for guile this is a cinch, but fuerte is gonna be trying to get all up in dat ass. So it makes it really really difficult. If he leaves the ground after a run, try going for an air to air. Just watch out for EX guac baits. Because he WILL do them.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

B BOY DRAW2

Thanks for the tips on that match-up Bill!!! I don't usually have a whole lot of trouble against Elf...I won't lie...it's pretty 50-50 most times...but man...the mix up pressure from Karizzma had my TE half way off my table!
I bet if you watch the replay of that match with the inputs on screen...it'll look like I was just mashing everything...
Come to think of it...I was after a while haha.
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Lennysaurus

Bought me a jasper XBOX today.  Waiting for it in the mail, and then will be online training up for ranbats this weekend with my secret new character!

Brace yo selves!

stereomonkey

You mean... another second hand console? :-\

Lennysaurus

Yeah, but the guy only used it for 2 weeks, then he got a slim.  Was a bargain G!

stereomonkey

Hmmmm... Just keep those towels ready and waiting.