• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

There is a video tutorial on youtube for flask kick FADC into sonic hurricane. Just search for it.

From memory the motion is charge down back, up back + kick, mp+mk, to back, neutral, back, forward, back, forward + 3 x punches.

B BOY DRAW2

Just make sure you don't release the focus till after the dash comes out.

It's a really easy mistake to not wait long enough for the dash to execute because you rush to get the ultra out and all that comes out is a Lvl 1...or 2 focus attack.
...well...that's the mistake I usaully make...
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

IR U IM B IL E

Yeah he uses a stick. And good point.

Quote from: goku_kakarot77 on February 09, 2011, 11:49:12 AM
i get it bro, i have gone more patient now but geting more patient as i play more experinced players like you (only playing for about just under 4 months now), that full screen ultra is a hit or miss like i had nothing to loose , i have done it  a few times, and people kind of dashed into it or tried to jump and they got caught in it, most of the time i thought u were in range though was hoping for guard damage, GG bro, i need to play bison and seth more if u can bring them up next time, like at ranbits casuals bro? guile vs guile is really boring thats why i had to put on the shades and taunts hahaha lol and the game is too slow lol too much sonic booms, if u can give me really good pointers bro that would be great and can give me pointers on how i can get the flash kick cancel to hurricane , i just cant seem to get 100 percent of the time
, any shortcuts?

cheers mate

This isnt the clip I learnt from but it pretty much has the same inputs I use.

Try doing just dash ultras until you get that down pat. Even dash Ultra 1 to make it harder and when you get that down, U2 will be a breeze.
I suggest if you want to get used to being patient then play more Guile mirrors, or vs Dhalsim. Guile mirrors are good for getting those sonic booms down, so you feel better about having a fireball war with Ryu. But yeah they can be boring!
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

Flash

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 07, 2011, 12:54:26 PM
Had some good matches in the weekend. Shout outs to Martinizzle, Shweeetness, Jonemode and everyone else.

Yea bro some good close games we been having lately wish i'm more patient sometimes gotta stop jumping and was trying to punish your flash kick after my safe jump OS ex bingo but seems you recover in time and some times i would eat your FK because i have to manually time my safe jump after criminal upper. Think i have a new setup for your FK though they can be safe jumped aye? i think they are 4 frames but not sure. Anyway i'm gonna be working on my execution and practicing some better setups from meaty rocks and stuff so i might steal a couple more games instead of you winning as always awesome guile and seth bro keen for more games.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

waza

ggs to unbeliever the other night, did you notice i changed up my strategy against you bro? i only tortilla if i know for sure your not gona slide /tele. when im pressuring you i know 2 things. 1 you will jump away or 2 you will teleport. i highly doubt you will teleport so i cancel a normal into run i see you jump so i splash.

im usually getting poked to death by you bro.

rumble why did you decline my endless invite lol

IR U IM B IL E

Yeah hardout martinizzle, those last few matches we had were so close. Yeah you can safe jump Guile's FK, and does sweep work if I whiff it?
Anyway, keen to have some more g.

Quote from: waza on February 10, 2011, 11:45:03 AM
rumble why did you decline my endless invite lol

Because you suck bro. Lol nah you always catch me when I'm about to go and when I'm about to leave, I like to just go on ranked and get a win and leave on a high. I think that night I was playing like shit and was losing so I stayed on for about another half hour in ranked lol.

But yeah you suck.  ;D
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

Unbeliever

ggs to waza, yeah I noticed you were alot better at not letting me get away so easy once you got in, very good reads by you.

waza

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 10, 2011, 06:36:07 PM
ggs to waza, yeah I noticed you were alot better at not letting me get away so easy once you got in, very good reads by you.

why cant i play like this all the time... lol

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 10, 2011, 12:46:27 PM
I like to just go on ranked and get a win and leave on a high. I think that night I was playing like shit and was losing so I stayed on for about another half hour in ranked lol.

But yeah you suck.  ;D

i do the same thing cept im the one owning ;P

GamerzClub

Hey guys, just a short apology to all who has sent me invites for endless... Didn't mean to ignore them, but usually im in between a rank match and totally forgot about it afterward. Either that or I am at the shop, so i'll be half playing half afk if the counter needs me.   

IR U IM B IL E

Before I get lost in MvC3 madness. GGs to gokukakarot last night. Getting there bro. Just gotta get the hang of using Guiles normals for anti airs cos Guile shouldnt let anyone jump in on him as I was during our matches. You did catch on tho. And dont be too predictable bro, switch it up every now and then. I could tell when your ex booms were gonna come and when you were tryna get me with Ultra 2, and also your jump ins when you're low on health or locked in the corner.

Keen for some more matches. Laters!

karizzma

GG Bill. Damn your tron jumping C lol. Did you like my wolv bro? Pretty godlike ay!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Pretty fuckin balla. Your Haggar was king though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Damn wanna play more.  ggs Barnstorm!  First actual game online that didn't lag out as bad.  Totally owned me with Phoenix and Sent.  Only thing I could think of at the time was block... block, and block some more.  You had some strong combos with x-23 and Morrigan which was fucking me up.

I realized that you have to press buttons slower online when your doing combos so I kept missing the lk after fly with mags. Another thing, I didn't pay much attention to my own bar at all and with push blocking gotta remember to do it.

Wish I could get in some offline practice but Gino is refusing to play cause hes a Scrub and me working weekends is fucking things up.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CaptainHook

Hey Stu, tell Logan you guys should come and visit tomorrow or thurs and we can MvC3 it up. I'm really bad at it tho. Haha.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Barnstorm

GGs stu

Your wesker and mags had some awesome shit

and your throws with mags some times i swear i know its coming and still cant break them they raped me so much

use mags level 3 when u have it cos u always have heaps of meter left