• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

SFIV Power pack (championship update) released!

Started by fluxcore, April 25, 2009, 08:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

i got 4200gp now might give it a rest for a while and do some of there hard trials aye, or untill somebody posts up they got 10,000 or something.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Will

I have 650-700 I think, been getting more wins lately which is all good. Will play a heap more once my new internet cap has been raised and I get a stick off Lenny (:D!!!)
Learning....

FearlessNewbie

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 16, 2009, 09:38:38 AM
i got 4200gp now might give it a rest for a while and do some of there hard trials aye, or untill somebody posts up they got 10,000 or something.

a dude (GT: WKYLe)from AKL has over 10,000gp... mains RYU  8)
A Newbie but Fearless!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: FearlessNewbie on May 17, 2009, 12:46:44 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on May 16, 2009, 09:38:38 AM

a dude (GT: WKYLe)from AKL has over 10,000gp... mains RYU  8)
damn i'm gonna pretend i didnt see this  lol, nah jokes.Yeah i rekon most people on this site(Lenny,hydro,toomeke, etc)could get that easy if we could put up with laggy as fuck matches.i played a ryu yesterday that had 11500gp and beat him with dictator,just throwing and wakeup ex headstomp and beat him easy, nearly perfected him and i've been owned by ryu's with 2000gp.Played a flowchart ken today with 7500gp and you can guess what happened, I LOST, lol nah jokes he got served.you could go up a thousand a day easy if your good or even if you just play championship mode over and over excepting 1 bar matches and what not.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

I'm now at 1950 or so...

I just don't get enough matches in. I can't even go up 1k in a week!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness