• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

A2 Sak = CvS2 Sak >>> MvC2 Sak > SF4 Sak
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on June 04, 2009, 09:37:28 AM
A3 Sak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A2 Sak = CvS2 Sak >>> MvC2 Sak > SF4 Sak

Fixed

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

You reckon? I didn't think much of A3 Sak at all... then again it's probably the street fighter I've played competitively (or seen footage of) the least.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

kingpiccolo

man shes a beast in A3 dude a fuckin beast

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on June 05, 2009, 12:09:16 AM
You reckon? I didn't think much of A3 Sak at all... then again it's probably the street fighter I've played competitively (or seen footage of) the least.

Shes really good.  Strong anti air cc's, resets that give her half a bar back at the end of her cc's, Long retarded poke strings  that do heaps of guard damage, highest priority air to air in the game, awesome crossup.

She is top tier equal with V-akuma, A/V-Sim, and V-gief.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Hydro

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 05, 2009, 07:10:15 AM

Shes really good.  Strong anti air cc's, resets that give her half a bar back at the end of her cc's, Long retarded poke strings  that do heaps of guard damage, highest priority air to air in the game, awesome crossup.

Just a minor correction, but I certain V-Gief is top-mid, not top atm. A/V-Sim is fully awesome however, along with V-Cody, who unfortunetly resides in the mid-tier cast muahehehehahaha!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on June 05, 2009, 08:21:06 AM
Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 05, 2009, 07:10:15 AM

Shes really good.  Strong anti air cc's, resets that give her half a bar back at the end of her cc's, Long retarded poke strings  that do heaps of guard damage, highest priority air to air in the game, awesome crossup.

Just a minor correction, but I certain V-Gief is top-mid, not top atm. A/V-Sim is fully awesome however, along with V-Cody, who unfortunetly resides in the mid-tier cast muahehehehahaha!

Sagat at Hunters Plaza Tournament "for the win". :D

fluxcore

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

zos'la

i'll see whoever at Yifans today 12:30
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

iMagneto

Funny shit happen when i get some change from notes to coins~ that fat dude...Maori Bouncer alike.... i stood infront of him for like 40 seconds after i pulled out my 10 bucks note, he was sleeping in the counter lol~

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: iMagneto on June 11, 2009, 12:51:31 AM
Funny shit happen when i get some change from notes to coins~ that fat dude...Maori Bouncer alike.... i stood infront of him for like 40 seconds after i pulled out my 10 bucks note, he was sleeping in the counter lol~

haha i wondered what took you so long  ;D
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "