• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanae

Lol im the short dude who wears a beanie and plays xmvsf and mshvsf with ma m8s coz we r students at mds over the road and are poor, I also main Rog on SF4 and urien on Parry strike.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Were you the dude the other day with 15 wins who I played with el fuerte?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Kanae

Eugh I had a few stacked up the other day, but I do njot remember playing a fuerte sorry.

moose!

I'm probably going to be in for a few hours in the afternoon of Friday the 4th of Sept in the midst of a flying visit from wellington (this practically never happens).

Play me at 3S please.
Money matches welcome.
Please play good.

Chuckk

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

moose!

:D You know it!

Nothing like a bit of arrogance to draw out some (good) players

Chuckk

hahahah. fair enough.
Would be funny seeing peoples face when they beat your ken thinking oh i got this guy downloaded, then you change to.. secret guy and annilhiate
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

CrazyMobius

Quote from: moose! on August 20, 2009, 08:23:52 PM
I'm probably going to be in for a few hours in the afternoon of Friday the 4th of Sept in the midst of a flying visit from wellington (this practically never happens).

Play me at 3S please.
Money matches welcome.
Please play good.

I'll play you. If you are there between 1-2pm. I play Hugo and Alex. In SFIV mode now so I'll be rusty but I can still get out a dash gigas when needed.

Kanae

Respect on hugo and dash gigas man, I go with megaton press and throw it out like a psychic mofo, GRAPPLERS FTW. Search for YSB and HAYAO on youtube to see the best hugos in the world.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Kanae on August 20, 2009, 10:44:24 PM
Respect on hugo and dash gigas man, I go with megaton press and throw it out like a psychic mofo, GRAPPLERS FTW. Search for YSB and HAYAO on youtube to see the best hugos in the world.

You mean the most well known Hugo players in the world. He only has a few dexterity sequences to learn and after that it's pretty much just how you use the game fundamentals. (Parry etc.) My parry game was adequate but not high level by any means.

Charles, the best 3S player I ever met, had an insane parry game. One time he was Dudley and he jumped in on Remy. Remy did his kick super and he parried it on the way down, landed, parried the rest and then killed him with a combo into super. Nuts.

Other notables were Kevin's Urien, Simon's Ken and a guy who went by the name of JDG. He could play high level with a number of characters. The most impressive being Ibuki!

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

il see you down at yifans for 3rd strike mobius, oh the good times :D im bringing urien and dudley back ;D
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

QuoteCharles, the best 3S player I ever met, had an insane parry game. One time he was Dudley and he jumped in on Remy. Remy did his kick super and he parried it on the way down, landed, parried the rest and then killed him with a combo into super. Nuts.

Other notables were Kevin's Urien, Simon's Ken and a guy who went by the name of JDG. He could play high level with a number of characters. The most impressive being Ibuki!

simon's yun is crazy

i remember kevin talking to me about that charles player.....is he the one who mains makoto? and as for that JDG guy, he's the white skinny dude right?
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

zos'la

better players you will see is teh regular Kevin Urien and Simonfish mokoto/Ken/Yun/Dudley, white skinny white dude with lots of earigns on... Ibuki/mokoto?

random Alex Asian player.

there are a few more but meh I don't play it enought these days to see the new face if any.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: wick3d wayz on August 20, 2009, 11:27:02 PM
il see you down at yifans for 3rd strike mobius, oh the good times :D im bringing urien back ;D

FIX'D

Dudley never left, hes still here with me :P 8)
The New Generation Clockw0rk

stereomonkey

Quote from: Sober-Dave on August 21, 2009, 01:16:19 PM
Quote from: wick3d wayz on August 20, 2009, 11:27:02 PM
il see you down at yifans for 3rd strike mobius, oh the good times :D im bringing urien back ;D

FIX'D

Dudley never left, hes still here with me :P 8)

Wah!  What happen to ADism!  :'(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"