• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deprenyl

Quote from: zosla on June 03, 2010, 03:11:13 PM
Yifan's SF4 are now $1 per game and $2 for 3 games.

lol, stupid me ><

today I put in $1 and got 1 credit, and I thought that maybe it was a glitch and was feeling good about getting a half price game

cha

Smoof made my day lol.
Today at yifan, he's using dictator vs some ryu.
Final round, ryu got heaps of health, smoof got health for maybe 4-5 hadoken block,
then ryu did a slow hadoken full screen away, it basically went like this.

I duno, this clip pops up in my mind the very moment it happened..........

cha

Oh btw before smoof kills me, he was distracted by a phone call,
and i just, can't..........re..........sist...........

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Also i should point out its just $1 per game. Not $2 for 3 games.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

DVS

Quote from: zosla on June 03, 2010, 03:11:13 PM
Yifan's SF4 are now $1 per game and $2 for 3 games.

Fuck about time......new monitors are quite nice too....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

madaxe munkee

You think Hadouken is slow because you should be playing Blazblue.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

DVS

GG's to Andy today...

Is mean to see the Streeties machines packed and heaps of new players and watchers......I had to actually put my coin up and wait for a game

Was stoked to squeeze a win out from your Chunners Andy...but fuck it was tense...gotta watch my nerves had a few op's to land the Ultra but botched it.....wish I had a bit more time to try that Ryu mirror out again...maybe tomorrow

Anyone else be down there at 12:20ish tomorrow? Well worth the visit...loads of people playing....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

yifans makes me feel cool, cos i can get 6+ streak with guile

then i dont hate this game as much......

i forgot how cool yifans is

<3 YIFANS <3
The New Generation Clockw0rk

zos'la

Quote from: DVS on July 20, 2010, 09:03:30 PM
GG's to Andy today...

Is mean to see the Streeties machines packed and heaps of new players and watchers......I had to actually put my coin up and wait for a game

Was stoked to squeeze a win out from your Chunners Andy...but fuck it was tense...gotta watch my nerves had a few op's to land the Ultra but botched it.....wish I had a bit more time to try that Ryu mirror out again...maybe tomorrow

Anyone else be down there at 12:20ish tomorrow? Well worth the visit...loads of people playing....

ah GG's^^
what can I say, hmm... there are quiet a lot of people in yifans these days... but not many good players. Before therewas always Ben, James, Simon, Simonfish, Hue, Richard(GuileGuy), Kevin and Jack, Fong down there.... quality is more important than quantity I guess but then we need new blood :)
When I go there at lunch time its like usually wiping them clean and make them run away for teh day...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

madaxe munkee

It seems to me like demand for BB is going up as well, despite the lack of CS-ness.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on July 23, 2010, 08:51:24 AM
ah GG's^^
what can I say, hmm... there are quiet a lot of people in yifans these days... but not many good players. Before therewas always Ben, James, Simon, Simonfish, Hue, Richard(GuileGuy), Kevin and Jack, Fong down there.... quality is more important than quantity I guess but then we need new blood :)
When I go there at lunch time its like usually wiping them clean and make them run away for teh day...

Reason I don't go anymore is I only have 30 minute lunchtime now. When Super comes out though I'll try to make it after work.

zos'la

boring today at yifans again.. no challenge....
SAGAY FTW!!!

zos'la

Will be at Yifan just after 12 today if anyone is there...