• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVS

GG's Andy.....or should I say GG, the 1st one wasn't too bad....2nd one was shitters....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

zos'la

Quote from: DVS on October 19, 2010, 01:14:33 PM
GG's Andy.....or should I say GG, the 1st one wasn't too bad....2nd one was shitters....
hehe, u gota let me warm up first ^^
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

DVS

Quote from: zosla on October 19, 2010, 02:00:53 PM
hehe, u gota let me warm up first ^^

You didn't need one the other day man  ;)

zos'la

coz it was hot :) its cold today and my hands was freezing.... :P
But its okay^^ try again next time la you.

zos'la

will be at yifans same time as usual :) 12:30

hmm... I think I played u DVS today? anyways u ran away too fast I couldn't say hi!!!
btw, I didn't mean to Sagay u... the game was given to me by this dude.... :P
yeh... :) cheer up lol.

gunsmoke

As usual on my days off 98UM time..................

c'mon challenge me show me wot u got...2pm yaya
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

massi4h

GGs yesterday DVS. Gotta say your zoning and BLOCKING has gotten heaps better. But man that guy sitting next to me was raging so hard. Whenever you took a round he'd smash the machine. I'd kick him out if I worked there. He was just spamming wall dive with vega and wondering why it wasn't working. Then when he was playing the other scrub he'd clap loudly when the other guy would win a round. It was pretty scary actually. He'd rage when his guile wake up ultras were blocked as well LOL.

zos'la

mmm never seen such a person at yifan Mason..... what does he look like?
uses vega too.. thats rare lol.

massi4h

Guess he was Maori, a bit older than me with curly black hair. Yeah basically vega and guile. This was around 7:30 last night. Also good to see one of the 3s guys playing a bit. His Guile was alright, just needed more booms. I hope I didn't put him off the game by spamming mixups on him.

IR U IM B IL E

Got manhandled by... Hue? I think it was but not sure. Mean Ryu. GGs anyway!
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

zos'la

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on October 21, 2010, 03:42:36 PM
Got manhandled by... Hue? I think it was but not sure. Mean Ryu. GGs anyway!

yeh I guess not many ryu can put as much pressure on players with than Hue...
he plays a totally different Ryu than I do lol... its interesting sometimes when me and him alternates btw the round at yifans hohoh xD.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Teching. Oh God.

That is all.

GG's to the dudes down at yifans. Lol @ my Vega. Hes pretty cool though. Wouldnt mind learning him.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

gotta mash crouch tech at yifans. always.

zos'la

haha Bill, I was cracking up watching u play LOL.

yeh I agree with the teching thing hoho.... but some people will just masssh the c.lp, well shotos mainly but the odd Chun well.

Will be down today at lunch :) I am sooo bored at work!!!!

DVS

Quote from: massi4h on October 21, 2010, 08:29:45 AM
GGs yesterday DVS. Gotta say your zoning and BLOCKING has gotten heaps better. But man that guy sitting next to me was raging so hard. Whenever you took a round he'd smash the machine. I'd kick him out if I worked there. He was just spamming wall dive with vega and wondering why it wasn't working. Then when he was playing the other scrub he'd clap loudly when the other guy would win a round. It was pretty scary actually. He'd rage when his guile wake up ultras were blocked as well LOL.

Cheers Bro, trying to less 'unsafe' and focus on getting my distances right. Yeah that dude was insane I've played him before.....got one of those really long perfects on him where I would wait and counter. He has the same pattern after one round I could read him like a book.....I could tell he was really pissed after the hidding I gave his Guile  ;D

Yeah Bill Vega is pretty awesome, improved soooo much in Super. Next jam session we have I'll show you some tricks with him....

Yeah Andy that was me the other day, don't worry I wasn't salty I was just in a hurry to get back to work....I actually enjoy the challenge against Sagat  ;) and you didn't get a chance to say goodbye because you were admiring your reflection in the screen...haha nah jokes. Was fun fighting your Akuma the other day....I actually chalked up two wins against you......not bad,,,not bad  :D Close matches.