• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Was awesome to play Ben and Smoof etc last week at 3S. Those Hugo - Dudley matches especially. What I like about that game is the way characters can push each other into the corner without even pushing any buttons.

zos'la

bastard kevin went down? ><
the only day I didn't go and he goes down!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Squares

I'm going to be at Yifans on Saturday for a bit! Anyone popping down around lunch?
Nyaaaa

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Squares

Sweet, I may put some coins in to BlazBlue (If it's still there?) and Street Fighter if I don't mind at the time losing every game.
Nyaaaa

massi4h

BBs gone (though they may have moved it like they did with TvC I haven't looked), but timezone across the road has BBCS.

originaljulz

Yeah it's been moved down the row into one of the shitty old cabs. Just hit Timezone for CS, the new version. Who still plays CT anyway :/
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Squares

Don't think I've been or seen the TimeZone, where abouts is it? The BK timezone?
Nyaaaa

massi4h

Squares

Quote from: massi4h on November 19, 2010, 10:46:00 AM
Yep, it's underneath BK.

Sweet, thanks! How is the BBCS cabinet there?
Also what the fuck is Animal Kaiser? Sounds addicting.
Nyaaaa

massi4h

I heard the buttons are sanwa, I suck at the game, so it feels fine to me. I think it's a dollar a game. Animal kaiser is just a dice roll with better numbers depending on your cards. Yeah I said it.

HoneyBadger

Nah they're not sanwa.

As for AK.... I wouldn't touch that thing with real money lol
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

originaljulz

Yeah I remember someone was pretty adamant that they were sanwa, and I was like, yeah nah they're not :/ Since when did sanwa click like a happy meal toy?

Then Lenny came down and confirmed they weren't and I was like fuck yeah.

Also Animal Kaiser is the shit.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

evenflow

Been fun down here the past few days, thanks zosla for the games and the tips! :D

Can't make it today :( At home with fractured ribs!

massi4h

Aww bl bro. And today is the day where everyone comes before ranbats. I'll be there 11:30ish.