• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Most epic thread ever !! Jwong vs A valle shittalking $10,000 money match at EVO

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, May 25, 2009, 07:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 26, 2009, 09:38:43 PM
Quote from: electric on May 26, 2009, 07:34:55 PM
lol such a hype thread

I'm backing Valle, just coz I think Wong is a cock

Counter picking Ryu with Abel ? What a joke that will be... Abel has an equally (if not, more so) hard time getting in on Ryu as Rufus does

Can't wait. GET HYPE

Yea that's the point I was trying to make
NO thats the point i made fucken ages ago,whats wrong with you people.scroll down fools
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 26, 2009, 09:04:21 AM
i hope valle fucks that bitch up, one of those dudes said if valle picks ryu then wong will pick abel, fuck thats stupid he should just start maining Sagat the dumb fuck and stop making the ''Wong'' character choices.

By mentioning Sagat at the end it kind of makes it sound like you think hes 'Climbing' the tier list. (going fromn rufus - abel - sagat. Which obviously is NOT how the tier list is) Obviously i understood what you meant AFTER my first reply, which was essentially trying to make the same point that you were trying to make. Blame waking up waaaay too fuckin early.

Fact of the matter is, everyone agrees its retarded.

Jwong can be a bit of a cock, but so can Valle. Jwong has the odds on his side, but it will be an interesting match imo.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 27, 2009, 06:25:17 AM
i hope valle fucks that bitch up, one of those dudes said if valle picks ryu then wong will pick abel, fuck thats stupid he should just start maining Sagat the dumb fuck and stop making the ''Wong'' character choices.

By mentioning Sagat at the end it kind of makes it sound like you think hes 'Climbing' the tier list. (going fromn rufus - abel - sagat. Which obviously is NOT how the tier list is) Obviously i understood what you meant AFTER my first reply, which was essentially trying to make the same point that you were trying to make. Blame waking up waaaay too fuckin early.

Jwong can be a bit of a cock, but so can Valle. Jwong has the odds on his side, but it will be an interesting match imo.

well wong got peaced out at the planet zero SBO qualifier in texas and had to fly all the way to france wit marn to take the european qualifiers position .
I know hes good but shows that peple other than daigo can beat him .
Valle is the master of footsies and controlling space which alot of sf4 comes down too so dont be surprised if valle takes wongs balls
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Like i say. It will be interesting for sure. Id personally like to see Valle take it, if only because i havent seen much of his SF4 game.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Surprise victories are the best. For all we know, he could rock up and beast with vega.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

oh well nevermind ,Valle too scared now and wont even do it any more , BEEYI EEYATCH!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 27, 2009, 12:44:08 PM

oh well nevermind ,Valle too scared now and wont even do it any more , BEEYI EEYATCH!

Hahaha really? Fuck, the $10000 mustve been a bit steep for him.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 27, 2009, 03:42:08 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on May 27, 2009, 12:44:08 PM

Hahaha really? Fuck, the $10000 mustve been a bit steep for him.

not that i feel that i have to defend valle but his last post he made on that thread was this.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinW View Post
I love how people are trying to make it seem that I declined the MM. I said I don't want it on the big screen unless it hits up to the 10k mark. Mr Wizard said, I am forced to make a decision even if it aint 10k or not. So I said, don't put me on the big screen because I don't know if WC will have the money. So if it did came to the fact that WC will have the money, we can play in a little corner and have the MM there.

But NOW everyone wants to be a dick and twist words around saying that I bitched out? FUCK OUTTA HERE. But I guess its a strategy for you guys to get me to play for free or less, but the offer still stands. 10k or no.

Shorterm: The reason why is that a lot of the EC people would bet on me vs Valle, so I want to get in part of the bet too. And really, if Valle wants to play me and try to beat me to get his name out there in SF4 in a quick second, then he needs to put up some serious guap. Cmon lets be serious, here Why he didn't want to play Arturo? Because if he wins, it really won't say he GDLK in SF4, If he beats me, INSTANT RECOGNITION. If I win? Oh you beat a legend, who doesn't play the game. YADA YADA YADA. I already know how SRK people talk. And me putting 1k which is so little against Daigo, lol, it is small but thats how I feel for the match. Daigo doesn't need to play me at all. I didn't bring it up. I rather just face him in the tourney.
Blah Blah....

Recognition from you?? What a joke.

If anything, this helps YOU out.

Someone said it right earlier in this thread... American players are getting weaker since the first time I played Daigo back in 98'

I'm about to prove his point.

Rushing Your Shit Down Since 96

Dont sound like he giving up , sounds like he wants to fuck justin up 2 me  ;)

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Someone said it right earlier in this thread... American players are getting weaker since the first time I played Daigo back in 98'

dang he sounds like an angry man lol
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: AO wick3d wayz on May 27, 2009, 11:24:09 PM

dang he sounds like an angry man lol

lol hard aye . fuckn awsome :) this match will be epic ! anyones relatives work at air nz and can get some return tickets to america for that weekend??? if it was cheap enuf id go just for the 3 days and come home ....

[NIUE] weazzyefff

fuck i wanted valle to win because he's mexican or something but bro his dictators shit.I been watchin his shit on youtube for ages and who honestly,come on honestly now can say he stands a chance.
I hope his ryu's better or those were some really old match vids because if this isnt gonna be separate from the tournament he wont even make it top 8.
Imagneto's dictator is way better, i shit you's not my friends. He comes dangerously close to losing to this shit as ryu, it was gootecks ryu then he went boxer and owned valle,
But yeah i hope those were old and valles better then that, i want the brown dude to win and J Wong thinks his shit smells like roses .

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 28, 2009, 04:13:28 AM
fuck i wanted valle to win because he's mexican or something but bro his dictators shit.I been watchin his shit on youtube for ages and who honestly,come on honestly now can say he stands a chance.
I hope his ryu's better or those were some really old match vids because if this isnt gonna be separate from the tournament he wont even make it top 8.
Imagneto's dictator is way better, i shit you's not my friends. He comes dangerously close to losing to this shit as ryu, it was gootecks ryu then he went boxer and owned valle,
But yeah i hope those were old and valles better then that, i want the brown dude to win and J Wong thinks his shit smells like roses .

haha good shit man , I want valle to win 2 .
Yeah those dictator vids of his are almost 8 months old some of them when arcade first hit at denjin in socal. Latest one i could find was  4 months ago with his dictator so yeah hopefully his ryu can stand up to wong a long

CrazyMobius

geneterror

We're already aiming for that standard aren't we? I know once my current busy patch is over I'm going to be hitting SF4 hard again and trying to really step my game up again!
KOW 2011