• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

What other games do you play online?

Started by CptMunta, May 26, 2009, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on May 29, 2009, 09:25:41 AM
AS LONG AS GRENADE LAUNCHER IS STILL IN
probably not for long, someone will start bitching about there chopper being dropped and they'll take that out too.Jug aint shit when someones got you in their sight they got you unless they cant shoot for shit, i use the stronger bullets anyway they go nicely with my gold M60E4 which already rips shit up.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 29, 2009, 08:54:07 AM
yeah true that wall tagging does make sense but the rest of it's bullshit,too many whiners just totally fucked it all up.First they bitch about jug and get that taken and now theres nothing but more ammo fuck that is FUBR.
Yeah that's pretty whack and I don't even play the game.

It's like everyone complaining because they are dumb enough to get ruined by random ultras or flow chart Kens and then whinging to Capcom until they remove ultras and Kens HP Dragon.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

why did they remove the P90 aye smoof, that guns weak and the range is shitastic.stopping power and jug practically cancel each other out, and some of perks are pretty stupid like that dead scilence 1 sux ,oooh look at me i'm silent, BOOM!! now your really silent. but everyones got different styles .You wouldn't enter a SF4 tourni where you could only pick ryu to test ''true skill''.
And NO stuns whats the point of that,please tell me.

I think they should call it noobmod, who are these people.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

HoneyBadger

If you're good, P90 is pretty bullshit. High rate of fire without damage compromise, DS pretty much gives you a free knife from behind. Comparing FPS and Fighters is just plain stupid. 3x stun and claymores pretty much = free kills. The fact that this is how the entire world runs their tournament and everyone sees these as needed changes pretty much confirms what I'm saying
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofikith on May 29, 2009, 11:14:59 AM
If you're good, P90 is pretty bullshit. High rate of fire without damage compromise, DS pretty much gives you a free knife from behind. Comparing FPS and Fighters is just plain stupid. 3x stun and claymores pretty much = free kills. The fact that this is how the entire world runs their tournament and everyone sees these as needed changes pretty much confirms what I'm saying
why would damage be compromised due to high rate of fire lol. It's standard not double tap/stopping power,and when theres the slightest bit of distance most of that high fire rate aint hitting shit. P90 sux moving on.
WOWA WEE WAA dead silence gives you a free knife from behind, lol you can get free anything from behind, And dont rely on your trusty pocket knife. Shooting them is a way more secured kill ( shit listen to me go, i could be a hitman). Man dont you know how to get over claymores lol.
Free kills, pwah ,, your a free kill.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 29, 2009, 11:04:13 AM
but everyones got different styles .You wouldn't enter a SF4 tourni where you could only pick ryu to test ''true skill''.
Quote from: Smoofikith on May 29, 2009, 11:14:59 AM
Comparing FPS and Fighters is just plain stupid.
Not to you it is'nt, unless your pretending to like SF4 so you can pick up guys lol.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 29, 2009, 12:11:41 PM
Not to you it is'nt, unless your pretending to like SF4 so you can pick up guys lol.

SHIT SMOOF! HE'S ONTO YOU! :P
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.