• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Team Fortress 2

Started by Lennysaurus, May 26, 2009, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Wow.  I scored this today for 10 bucker.  It freakin rocks.  I normally dont get that into FPS games but I am soooo loving this atm.

Anyone else got it?

Im trying to learn sniper, but I suck hard lol.  Any pro FPS'ers got any tips for me?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

PC or xbox? I was in a couple of clans for PC tf2.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

PC.

I got 3 headshots in a row just before... wooooot!

HoneyBadger

AND YOU DIDN'T GET ME ONE!? You sir are gay
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

It's a good game but becoming way too much of an RPG these days. I haven't even played for the past 2 or 3 updates...

Bit hard to give you general tips, anything more specific?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Will

I heard that there so much updates being applied to the game that its becoming ruined etc? Need to get a gaming PC been wanting to play it for awhile.
Learning....

stereomonkey

It's really nasty without the updates.  There are still the newbie servers for people who don't have any updates. 

Use to play a little bit on both 360 and PC but strayed away because it gets WAY to addictive.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Quote from: Will on May 26, 2009, 10:21:41 PM
I heard that there so much updates being applied to the game that its becoming ruined etc? Need to get a gaming PC been wanting to play it for awhile.

Depends what angle you're coming from. It's still a really fun pub game for casuals, but it's becoming pretty ridiculous to try and play it competitively.

Lennysaurus

WHat pubs do they play it in?  Ive never heard of a pub with FPS games in it, other than like RVB but Id hardly call it a pub.

I dont wanna play it competitively... I just like sniping people lol... Im getting better.

fluxcore

pub = public, aka random servers you join on the internets

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.