• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

SF IV NZ PSN username list

Started by CrazyMobius, May 30, 2009, 09:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xFIST_0F_FURYx

SSF4 Arcade Edition DLC release date is on 7th Of June $14.99. Not sure if it's $14.99 for us lol.

http://www.vgrevolution.com/2011/04/super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition-announced/

Chocobuny

Gunna get both PS3 and PC version, because fuck yeah < 3

xFIST_0F_FURYx

I was rocking Evil Ryu today and I don't like his air tatsu lol.

massi4h

Yeah everyone's air tatsu is no longer able to escape with, except Sakura, Ken (both need to use a meter to make it a decent escape though) and I guess Gouken. Unless you mean you doesn't juggle the way akuma's does.

nztauranga

Create a australia a/c , its busy over there, nz locale extremely quiet. Down side with oz a/c  laggy and kills the game but playable, but at least 30ppl online there most nights. Best bet is to go arcade mode set up rank battle with area open to ANY  for starters. I've switched over to xbox live, its the best thing you could do if playing ssf4 seriously. EXTREME Lag with ps3.  Come to xboxlive Asap!
-work to live not live to work-><>

massi4h

Make sure you change your region to Australia, Ross. Then set region to same when you search. Should make you only play NZ/Aus players, though recently the lag is pissing me off.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: nztauranga on April 17, 2011, 11:15:04 AM
Create a australia a/c , its busy over there, nz locale extremely quiet. Down side with oz a/c  laggy and kills the game but playable, but at least 30ppl online there most nights. Best bet is to go arcade mode set up rank battle with area open to ANY  for starters. I've switched over to xbox live, its the best thing you could do if playing ssf4 seriously. EXTREME Lag with ps3.  Come to xboxlive Asap!

But doesn't xbox live charge you for going online?

stereomonkey

xbl charges you the subscription on your gamertag, not the country.  So you change back and forth between either country.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CrazyMobius

I just checked and it's $80 for a year. I thought it was gonna be $50 a month!

Chocobuny

If there is ever a deal on cheap TE sticks for XBox 360 then I'd switch. I have the game and the console, just cant stand the controller.

nztauranga

Quote from: CrazyMobius on April 17, 2011, 04:36:57 PM
But doesn't xbox live charge you for going online?
$60 Year. Worth it for lag free games
-work to live not live to work-><>

CrazyMobius

Quote from: nztauranga on April 17, 2011, 06:41:04 PM
$60 Year. Worth it for lag free games

I doubt there would be that much difference.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Its like $75 for 12 months. Its fuck all. People think the XBL cost is something massive when it actually makes piss all difference. A homeless person could afford an XBL subscription.

And as someone that has both consoles, I find that my games lag a lot less on XBL than on PSN. But then you play people on PSN like graeme who magically have the best connection known to man. So no, theres not much difference really.

People should stop talking about this now before the thread gets derailed any further.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on April 18, 2011, 09:14:53 AM
But then you play people on PSN like graeme who magically have the best connection known to man.
;D
KOW 2011