• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SF IV NZ PSN username list

Started by CrazyMobius, May 30, 2009, 09:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Quote from: xpigx on December 22, 2009, 03:49:07 PM
yo people add me up username= xshoryukenx

keen for some decent NZ matches!
Been playing Street Fighter for over 16 years now.
Graeme just linked me to this forum today!

SFIV is my jam, I only ever play this pretty much so if Im online I am down for a battle.

peace!

Sweet as bro, I'll add you in minute. Always keen for a battle. :D

geneterror

It's about time you got here Vasely/xpigx (sorry if I spelt that wrong :-[)
James/Hydro will show you the way of the Viper bro haha.
KOW 2011

xpigx

Nah you spelt that right bro :)

Keen as for a jam later tonight James.
Looks like there's a fairly decent list of users that I am going to need to add when I get home \m/
Talk slick, you get your neck slit quick 'Cause real street niggaz ain't havin' that shit.

Hydro

Quote from: xpigx on December 22, 2009, 04:05:01 PM

Looks like there's a fairly decent list of users that I am going to need to add when I get home \m/

VVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CrazyMobius

Can you add me? I'm fairly lazy.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 22, 2009, 05:24:54 PM

Can you add me? I'm fairly lazy.
LOL
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

xpigx

Got my ass absolutely handed to me by James' Viper last night 10 nil.
Damn son....
Talk slick, you get your neck slit quick 'Cause real street niggaz ain't havin' that shit.

Devilleto

Hi I'm an chun-li/c.viper average player. looking for someone to play with. If you are interested please invite me Devilleto.

Thanks

Skullator

Quote from: Devilleto on January 12, 2010, 08:09:03 PM
Hi I'm an chun-li/c.viper average player. looking for someone to play with. If you are interested please invite me Devilleto.

Thanks

Welcome to the site bro :)

Hydro

Quote from: Devilleto on January 12, 2010, 08:09:03 PM

Thanks

And another viper warrior joins the fray. . . awesome! Please invite me if you see me on Devilbro, I'm down for a mirror match N-E-time.

samurai black

put me down onto this list too.

Coldfire_v2/CV

Hey Simon!!! just thort id add in so that i dont have to fight so many laggy people! and try and win by luck

coldfire_v2    Lee/Darren

thanks
Crimson Viper

MistaTCR

What days and times do you peeps play? I'm usually up playing 11pm to 1am most nights.

Skullator

Weekends people are on at that time all the time, weekdays just the usual diehards.

But yeah the times you listed are more or less prime time for us. Some a little earlier than that.
Add me up bro SkullatorNZ

Edited this shit after looking at it days later.. fuck I must of been tired writing that originally
I typed "People on at that time all time time" L

CrazyMobius

Quote from: MistaTCR on March 05, 2010, 01:34:19 PM
What days and times do you peeps play? I'm usually up playing 11pm to 1am most nights.

Best to post this in the PSN good games thread. But I play usually 5pm-6:30pm weekdays and 9am-10am weekends.

I don't usually play after 8pm as I usually don't want to ruin my sleep by the accelerated heart rate.