• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Metal Gear Rising

Started by HoneyBadger, June 02, 2009, 02:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 03, 2009, 02:34:59 PM
It's multipalform.  They won't say right now but your bound to see it pop up in news before the release.

He is still an emo white kid.
that was leaked before the game was in a coded trailer , everyone knows.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CptMunta on June 03, 2009, 01:07:06 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on June 02, 2009, 10:05:09 PM
No one is hating on Raiden, i too think he redeemed himself in 4, hes a fucking bad as ninja with electric powers and nano blood/regeneration abilities, he saves snakes ass countless times and would fuck snake up. l think vamp was the coolest dude though, poor vamp.Man it would be so cool if you could play as solidus in this one. And if kojima is announcing another game i bet it will be a shitty psp one, because this one sounds like it would of taken them most of the two years to make.

BTW i am also pissed off its on the 360, i guess kojima gave in to all there moaning and groaning. PS3!!!  ftw( fuck the world lol)

You called it weazzy:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-mgs-peace/50262

Looks pretty good actually, Massive step up graphically from Portable Ops I reckon. Hopefully the gameplay is better.

ohh man,knew it..
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Chuckk

Rising is going to be average at best.
There's already God of War 3, Bayonetta, and now the new Kojima Castlevania game coming. Raiden yaoi fanservice hack n' slash is probably going to be the worst of the bunch, even worse than Bayonetta, which is saying something.

Or, hopefully, I could be wrong, and it will be the shit. But it's probably not going to be a metal gear game in any way other than Name, so meh.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny