• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

15/08/2009 - NZism's National SFIV tourney!

Started by fluxcore, June 09, 2009, 12:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Quote from: massi4h on August 03, 2009, 03:33:21 PM
Quote from: Skullator on August 03, 2009, 02:30:33 AM
Pretty sure if you can play play at the required level of actually taking #1, you already have a couple of sticks handy lol.

Yeah we need a rule, if anyone plays me they instantly forfeit because they have a stick.

Btw: Stu is coming omg. Nice work man coming over 2 months in a row for SF!

Yeah, misses not too impressed though, haha...  8)

EDIT: Also, add me on your xbox friends you bolo so you can come play some marvel with us :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on August 03, 2009, 02:33:33 PM
Good work there rooting for one of the tournament admins that cannot enter, I'll give you good odds on that bet.

Oh that wasn't the list on people I think would win. Just people I want to support. As for Lenny his coolness must have temporarily blinded my perception.

Next. 8)

Cr8zyK1LL3r

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 2 more weeks........ CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm excited :D

Skullator

Quote from: Skullator on August 03, 2009, 02:43:56 AM
Question regarding rules

Are you allowed to head game your opponent verbally during a match?
Like justin wong did to Mike Ross at the United states national tournament?

Or no talking rule?

This kinda shit is important for me to know lol.

Is this gravy? Just frowned upon?

Hydro

Quote from: Skullator on August 03, 2009, 04:56:34 PM
Quote from: Skullator on August 03, 2009, 02:43:56 AM
Question regarding rules

Are you allowed to head game your opponent verbally during a match?
Like justin wong did to Mike Ross at the United states national tournament?

Or no talking rule?

This kinda shit is important for me to know lol.

Is this gravy? Just frowned upon?

It's all in the rules post Thom bro, "Excessive Trash talk etc" Is yellow/red cardable.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The loophole i will be using will be singing "Afternoon Delight" By Starland Vocal Band whilst playing.

For me its epic fight music, for the enemy, its "wtf is this clown doing??? OMG HE JUST ULTRA'D ME WTF WTF???" music.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

I'm pretty hype too.

Been playing a bit like ass recently due to new sleeping patterns (i.e. none) of being a new Dad.

So hopefully I can represent some Rose goodness and not get peaced out by a random Ken scrub in my first games.

Already thinking on what to pack with Jetstar's one item of hand luggage and that's it rule.

Hopefully my PS3 stick makes it through security.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Skullator

Haha cheers for cleaing that Hydro, couldn't be bothered sifting through.

Not that I am a trash talker by nature... but I feel like I gotta take every advantage\head game possible at my disposal if I wanna take low tier to nationals.

I think I'll just hum something annoying and pretend its timing my chip dmg.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

stereomonkey

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 03, 2009, 05:37:32 PM
are the aus players still coming ???

I've been talking to hebretto and ziggy but they have no idea.  I'll post something on the forums (ozhadou) tonight.

Skullator

Quote from: stereomonkey on August 03, 2009, 06:16:11 PM

I've been talking to hebretto and ziggy but they have no idea.  I'll post something on the forums (ozhadou) tonight.

Tell them Skullator says Aesop83 can come, rest can gtfo
And they need to fix their email registration issue it's crippling the inter-country bonding!

Hydro

Quote from: CptMunta on August 03, 2009, 05:31:25 PM
I'm pretty hype too.

Been playing a bit like ass recently due to new sleeping patterns (i.e. none) of being a new Dad.

So hopefully I can represent some Rose goodness and not get peaced out by a random Ken scrub in my first games.

Already thinking on what to pack with Jetstar's one item of hand luggage and that's it rule.

I forgot to mention, but I'm really looking forward to meeting you brother Marc, and cheering on your Rose in the tourney too!

stereomonkey

Quote from: Skullator on August 03, 2009, 06:26:46 PM
Quote from: stereomonkey on August 03, 2009, 06:16:11 PM

I've been talking to hebretto and ziggy but they have no idea.  I'll post something on the forums (ozhadou) tonight.

Tell them Skullator says Aesop83 can come, rest can gtfo
And they need to fix their email registration issue it's crippling the inter-country bonding!

Get in touch with Ziggy via email to fix that.  Something has happened with the server (or something like that) so he should be able to help you on that.

Also, next time we meet you better talk like you are right now!  That way we can all yell out "THE DAMAGER!" together :)

stereomonkey

Quote from: CptMunta on August 03, 2009, 05:31:25 PM
I'm pretty hype too.

I'm flying over from Sydney with that rule too.  Oh the price you pay for cheap flights  ::)

Skullator

Yeah I was real tired at xlan and on the sunday I was shitfaced hungover, I made the mistake of bringing tauranga friends with me who couldnt even get inside, so I felt real obligated to keep leaving.

We went to that real classy strip club the white house on the saturday night, shit was ballin!

The whole thing was kind of over before it started for me, with me arriving late, losing to simonfish by default.. then beating fluxcore by default because he didn't show till Sunday.. lol.

Don't worry I'll be better company at nats.. coming alone and BRINGING THE HYPE!